Sunday 5/31 Ride to DTM Brian's?

madcat6183

I dunno who is handling the Dyno day at DTMBrian's but I know a few of us are heading over from Pick/Canal/Groveport area, if anyone wants to ride over with us. Schmuck will be there and I know I need to get my bike on the dyno to finish a few things and see if new plugs fixed the problem we were having.

Not to mention anyone looking to get work done in the area, I REALLLLLY recommend Brian for tuning etc. A+++!

Anyways, I think we ll leave our area like 12:30ish to get there about 1 at the latest.

Anyone in the area that wants to join post up in here, so far;

Dover,

Rc51

Justin####

I think its just us 4 so far but if anyone wants to meet there, Im sure we ll do some riding too. Hayden Run Rd. is a good time as well, or maybe just come back to our area and hit 188 a few times.

Sry just texted ya b4 I saw this. You get the new bike man? Sounds good, we could meet at Rt. 62 Grove City, I dont wanna get onto 71 if I dont have to, but lets do 270/Rt 62 Grove City. Theres a little strip mall just south of I270. 1240ish.

alright everyone i just got off the phone with john (madcat) and we are moving it up an hour. so we all are meeting up at alum creek obetz BP gas station. its actually pretty easy to get to. depending on where your coming from its either 270 south or 270 north to alum creek exit and the BP is right off the freeway there. we are going to ride for a hour and then hit up the dyno so bring all the people you want or can. everyone always likes a good turn out.

You need to tighten up that chain and ditch that shitty muffler dover!!! nice to meet you Paul, and sorry about being "the king of uncomfortable moments" to everyone.... specially the folks that went to wendy's with us, I'm afraid I made wendy blush a little.... I have no internal filter that tells me when to keep my mouth shut.... oh well like I said F- 'em if they can't take a joke!!

SRT, dude we were wondering WTF happened to ya. I knew you were doing work after I pissed, but puking at Wendy's? Damn. Hope you feel better!

Ya I m not so happy about needing a new Coil, but thanks to Brian and Schmuck again for helping with my bike etc.

Thanks to everyone who made it and supported BRian!

wow... so umm that wendys messed up me...i shit an puked my brains out ...worst feelign ever.. was in there for an hour haha....sorry guys nice meeting all of you today
SRT, dude we were wondering WTF happened to ya. I knew you were doing work after I pissed, but puking at Wendy's? Damn. Hope you feel better!

ha yeah, we were wondering where you went! The baconator got to me a little later but i think that was just because i dont eat fast food much.

ya man that sucks. I usually don't eat fast food either and that is the exact reason why. but definitly had a good time. and by the way who put down the most on the dyno yesterday I can't recall? well let me know and hopefully I will see you all soon. ride safe!!!!!!!!