2004 Ninja EX250, Great starter bike

zukigsxr1000

Bought this bike for the old lady to learn on about 2 months ago, she has already mastered it and wants to upgrade. Prbbably gonna get her something new.

2004 kawi Ninja EX250

Silver and black

3,XXX miles on it

Bike runs like a champ, perfect size for someone looking to learn, or save money on gas. I changed the oil and filter the day I bought the bike. It is in excellent shape, has a few scratches from previous owner.

$1800 obo .... I am open to trades, dirtbike/project bike, let me know

pm or call me 513 313 3856

0328091821.jpg

0328091820b.jpg

Lyndse's first street bike was a 2004 just like that one. She put almost 20' date='000 miles on it in 2.5 years. Full Muzzy, stage 3 jets, Woodcraft rear sets, Pirelli Sport Demon tires, heavier front fork oil...

When the new owner pulled out of the driveway with it she cried. It was a great bike. Funny thing.. 2 months after riding the Monster I asked her if she still wished she had the Ninja. She said, "What Ninja??"

Anyway.. Free bump and good luck. You've got a sweet price on it. (maybe think about upping it a bit?) Say.. $2250, obo?? :confused:[/quote']

thanks for the bump, i priced it to sell fast!!!!

I would totally trade my dirtbike for this...if I didn't have to sell the bike...I just bought a KLR250 and I need to sell my dirtbike to make up for buying the dual...bummer cause it would have been so awesome to have a dual and a street bike.... :( nice ride though