The Coshocton Report

4DAIVI PAI2K5

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh, and because I'm horrible with names... people should post up their name (first only is fine), screenname, and bike to help identify who's who on the photos. I'll try to update this post with the list once people post up. I can post up the people I know for sure and I'll try to keep the list updated.

1) Justin - JRMMiii - 2003 Suzuki SV1000S (copper)

2) Kosmo - Kosmo - 2008 Kawi ZZR 600 (black)

3) Mark - duc1098rdr - 2008 Duc 1098 (red)

4) Tod - Uncle Punk - 2003 Kawi ZX6R (green)

5) Pat - omgshesaboy - 2006 Yamaha R6 (dark grey)

6) Nick - NinjaNick - 2008 Kawi ZX-14 (dark blue)

7) Michelle - OsuMj - 1987 Kawi EX500 (black/red)

8) Adam - 4DAIVI PAI2K5 - Triumph Daytona (Gold/black)

9) Gregg - WhoDey - 600RR with girly stars (black/black/black/dirty)

10) Garrett - shittygxsr - His g/f's bike

11) Seth - Ron Burgandy - 2007 600rr (blue)

12) Nathan - Ross701 - 2007 gsxr 750/600/1000 (black/silver)

13) Zach - Moody0187 - Buell XB12 (black)

14) Linkin - redrideron541 - 2005 600rr (red)

15) James - burnout_boy - 2006 crf 450 <--- white boots, kid with a deathwish

16) Tyler - mtgrace77 (??) - 2006 600rr (black)

17) John - 2007 600rr black

18) Chris - 2001 gsxr blue

My brain forgets the rest.... to be added later.

(firstname escapes me) Casterline 2003 r1 (black ummm frame??)

keith (cant remember, kzsomething) 2009 r1 (black)

another guy on a 2008 fireblade (red)

1 more from cleveland on a kawi (green/silver)

Nice baby......

:wtf:

That's Uncle Punk. He is a fast rider DLN. It's hilarious when you're following him watching that baby bounce left to right..:lol:

Oh, and when we were slowing it up heading through towns, People would freak out and their face expression would be hilarious when they see a baby on the back of the bike sticking out of a bag. :lol: He told me that a cop freaked on him once until he realized it was fake.

That's Uncle Punk. He is a fast rider DLN. It's hilarious when you're following him watching that baby bounce left to right..:lol:

Oh, and when we were slowing it up heading through towns, People would freak out and their face expression would be hilarious when they see a baby on the back of the bike sticking out of a bag. :lol: He told me that a cop freaked on him once until he realized it was fake.

yeah def. funny had the staples holding the googles on to its head haha

Just for fun, the map from the ride last year, on Aug 31, 2008. Based on Adam's description back then. It was probably lost in the server crash last year.

Last year's ride map:

picture.php?albumid=139&pictureid=3904

They have any good jobs there? :D

far from it!!! county is broke!!!

Just for fun, the map from the ride last year, on Aug 31, 2008. Based on Adam's description back then. It was probably lost in the server crash last year.

Last year's ride map:

picture.php?albumid=139&pictureid=3904

yeah pretty close to this years ride! its a good route think i took ya down a couple different conntecting roads. when gregg and john were down we took so short twisty roads, but they werent clean enough for me to take a large group down :(

(firstname escapes me) Casterline 2003 r1 (black ummm frame??)

keith (cant remember, kzsomething) 2009 r1 (black)

another guy on a 2008 fireblade (red)

1 more from cleveland on a kawi (green/silver)

The extra from Cleveland was one of Punk's boys. I think his name is Lenny. He's not on OR.net, presently.

Just as a sidebar FYI - When we left English Ivy and headed to New Philly for gas... we ran into some guys at the Sheetz right off 77. They saw the OR stickers and asked about us. Apparently they don't post much, but it was a couple guys from OurBikesDontLeak.com (I think they have a group on here - and a link or OR.net on their website). So, shoutout to them from "Earley Cuyler".

The extra from Cleveland was one of Punk's boys. I think his name is Lenny. He's not on OR.net, presently.

Just as a sidebar FYI - When we left English Ivy and headed to New Philly for gas... we ran into some guys at the Sheetz right off 77. They saw the OR stickers and asked about us. Apparently they don't post much, but it was a couple guys from OurBikesDontLeak.com (I think they have a group on here - and a link or OR.net on their website). So, shoutout to them from "Earley Cuyler".

how was the ivy???

yeah their head guy just signed up on here a couple weeks ago, blue 08zx10 bike if i remember correctly

The Ivy was definitely good. I think the 'Best Burger in Ohio' was a stretch :D, but I'd definitely eat there any day for the price, the atmosphere, and the attentive wait staff.

To be honest though, I made the mistake of slathering my burger with horseradish - and you guys down there don't mess around with your horseradish. 4 hours later, whenever I belched... it still burned my nose. My eyes were welling up it was so f'n spicy. So, I didn't taste much of the burger...

Justin,

You didn't taste much of the burger or anything else. I think you ate three loafs of bread. The Ivy was a good call and I would go back no problem. Best burger, meh, but it was very good. The pricing is very cheap for the quality of the food.

Garrett,

Let me see if I understand your situation correctly. You go on a ride that you thought would cause you some grief because she had plans, you steal her bike on a beautiful day so she can't go riding, you come home later than expected and catch little shit. She sounds like a keeper to me.

Adam,

Once again I can't thank you enough for organizing this ride. I know you couldn't do everything yourself and your local crew really helped out to make everyone safe. I enjoyed how everyone sacrificed a little of their ride to make things go smoothly. My hats off to you guys, your lucky to have such a great group you can depend on. I learned some things about group riding that I hope will make our group up hear safer. Again, thank all of you. Devil road, yummy.

Justin,

You didn't taste much of the burger or anything else. I think you ate three loafs of bread. The Ivy was a good call and I would go back no problem. Best burger, meh, but it was very good. The pricing is very cheap for the quality of the food.

Garrett,

Let me see if I understand your situation correctly. You go on a ride that you thought would cause you some grief because she had plans, you steal her bike on a beautiful day so she can't go riding, you come home later than expected and catch little shit. She sounds like a keeper to me.

Adam,

Once again I can't thank you enough for organizing this ride. I know you couldn't do everything yourself and your local crew really helped out to make everyone safe. I enjoyed how everyone sacrificed a little of their ride to make things go smoothly. My hats off to you guys, your lucky to have such a great group you can depend on. I learned some things about group riding that I hope will make our group up hear safer. Again, thank all of you. Devil road, yummy.

im not sure what combo u guys had cuz they have a bucnh of different little sub options but damn my hickey bacon or what ever it was was awesome!!!!

and ill pass it on to the rest of the guys, we usually ride in groups of 5-8 so we're used to the group thing all that goes with it. so that def. helps when we get mass amounts of ppl. and we all know the roads(all may not know road numbers but know the roads haha) so we all know where we're going whichs helps when a couple of us stayed back to make sure everyone stayed together. i really hope to see everyone again, and cant wait to take u guys out on some of the other roads we have. it dont have to be a large group to come down if just a few ppl want to come down we'll still have a good ride!

and yeah that devil road will eat u