The Coshocton Report

4DAIVI PAI2K5

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely dont want to miss the next ride. The group I met a Sheetz seemed like alot of fun. I might be able to round up a couple bikes next time. The day after I saw you guys on your way back I saw another bike looked like OsuMj. Where you down our way again?

waiiitt, were you the one that waived to me? bc if you were, there was a look of confusion underneath the helmet... I woulda waved back but i was trying to accelerate ;)

waiiitt, were you the one that waived to me? bc if you were, there was a look of confusion underneath the helmet... I woulda waved back but i was trying to accelerate ;)

awww, you were kicking ass on that 500 I am sure you will be making some of the boys cry when you get a new bike.

Yeah I see how you are you don't have time to stop and say hi to a little country boy like me. You can make it up if you go on the next ride you guys plan around coshocton area I'll be there. Anyway I bunch of pages back on this thread there was a route planned in what looked like google earth I have been looking how to do this but haven't been able to figure it out does anybody have a good web page showing how to do this?

wow.. since this thread has some many reply's.. BUMP :lol:

ur shenanigans confuse me

Yeah I see how you are you don't have time to stop and say hi to a little country boy like me. You can make it up if you go on the next ride you guys plan around coshocton area I'll be there. Anyway I bunch of pages back on this thread there was a route planned in what looked like google earth I have been looking how to do this but haven't been able to figure it out does anybody have a good web page showing how to do this?

make ur map and then hit print screen in the up right corner of ur keyboard, then open microsoft paint up and then click paste in the edit tab of paint, then save or edit ur image then load the pic on to the inet using a site like photobucket or flickr

If it was my post you were referring to Garmin’s map source has a view in Google earth option. That image is the exact track route we took on that ride. You can tell how fast we were going in places by how far apart the reference points are.