The Coshocton Report

4DAIVI PAI2K5

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should plan a slow ride ... for me basically...

ill ride the sumo with ya it likes to go 55 mph

You'll just have to ride with someone else 2-up.

Besides, we'd run out of zipties keeping your ol' girl together after 30 miles. :D

rossi will step up to the plate

what??? no, i'm not a passenger :-/ !!! sometimes i don't mind, but its less fun.

Besides, I'm getting a new bike!

nice what u getting?

So when's the next C-Town ride? I need to check out these infamous roads!

im off sunday and monday, need to do a little work on the girls car but i can do that after a ride ;)

ill ride the sumo with ya it likes to go 55 mph

rossi will step up to the plate

nice what u getting?

I'd ride around with ross... I think he'd take care of me!

I'm trying to buy cleave's bike!!

I definitely dont want to miss the next ride. The group I met a Sheetz seemed like alot of fun. I might be able to round up a couple bikes next time. The day after I saw you guys on your way back I saw another bike looked like OsuMj. Where you down our way again?

I definitely dont want to miss the next ride. The group I met a Sheetz seemed like alot of fun. I might be able to round up a couple bikes next time. The day after I saw you guys on your way back I saw another bike looked like OsuMj. Where you down our way again?

sounds good!

U might want to wear a jacket too. Also, are you almost dragging knee w/out sliders in your avatar? :wtf:

When you have to hang off for railing hard around a turn but you don't have your leathers on, just jeans, you should keep your knee in while doing it, or you will be in a world of pain.

Edited by NinjaNick

Yes! That's funny. Saturday I left coshocton and drove to atwood, then I came back to columbus the next day in the evening. where did you see me?

At the same Sheetz I saw you at before. We tend to meet up there its a central place right off 77. I was going to go over and say hi but these two girls in a Mazda had me tied up and by the time I escaped the two aforementioned lionesses you where leaving.

Yeah I know I used to be the biggest gear nazi. But that was before I became to good to wreck( I can never throw my leg over a motorcycle again because after saying that I am definitely going down). Seriously I know I should have my gear on I even have a 1 piece suite for whenever I get around to doing a track day. I have touched down a couple of times with just jeans on but just enough to feel not enough to even rip the jeans. Whenever you guys set up another coshocton ride I'll make sure I wear my gear. Trying to talk some of the guys from around here into the 3rd annual OR meet.

Whenever you guys set up another coshocton ride I'll make sure I wear my gear. Trying to talk some of the guys from around here into the 3rd annual OR meet.

cant wait, we like group rides, but u can come down anytime man there is usually someone in town on a bike everyday the sun is out

At the same Sheetz I saw you at before. We tend to meet up there its a central place right off 77. I was going to go over and say hi but these two girls in a Mazda had me tied up and by the time I escaped the two aforementioned lionesses you where leaving.

hmm, no kidding... nice catch...