The parking lot was in front of Adam's house...worked perfect

DSCN3306.jpg

Chillin

DSCN3307.jpg

The famous copper SV....JRMMII's ride...the vtwins sounds awesome

DSCN3309.jpg

The show stopper 1098....duc1098rdr's

DSCN3310.jpg

Ma bike...it's a black ZZR600 but I cheated & put a ZX6R sticker (as it's essentially a 98-02 ZX6R). The shorty is from IXIL and it sounds pretty badass.

Remember the paintjob was done by attackpainter.

DSCN3312.jpg

Not too bad on my first 2009 ride and on a stock Dunlop D207....:eek: that's not the f***ing tire (that's the worst stock you can have) you hit twisties with (I was all over the place, not really but I felt that way)....trying to get rid of it in another 2000 may be...that's not a lot as I commute daily...I was running with 31 psi front and 34 rear.

DSCN3315.jpg

The following set of pictures were taken by the group we ran into the NewPhilly gas station.

I copied the pictures from there site http://ourbikesdontleak.com/ they took a lot of pics...

5-31-2009038.jpg

5-31-2009039.jpg

5-31-2009044.jpg

5-31-2009045.jpg

5-31-2009046.jpg

5-31-2009047.jpg

5-31-2009048.jpg

Edited by Kosmo
More Pictures

He's on the list! He's on the list!

I noticed DeyWho edited the list because I f*(ked his name and bike up. Who knew Gregg had to 'G's'?

That's why he's so hood. One g wasn't enough.

thanks for noticing :)

honestly I usually give up correcting people who misspell it, but since you wanted edit - edit you got

lol, so i noticed a few posts that said thanks for keeping the group together... extra thanks for waiting for me :lol: You guys are crazy, and I'm definitely still learning.

On a side note though, that long ride took a serious toll on my bike!! I lost the passenger foot peg, a bolt that holds my ignition in place, and my speedometer cable!! The speedometer cable is just dangling there, cant' get that shit back in!! I'll have to work on it some more tomorrow... :)

Edited by OsuMj

lol, so i noticed a few posts that said thanks for keeping the group together... extra thanks for waiting for me :lol: You guys are crazy, and I'm definitely still learning.

On a side note though, that long ride took a serious toll on my bike!! I lost the passenger foot peg, a bolt that holds my ignition in place, and my speedometer cable!! The speedometer cable is just dangling there, cant' get that shit back in!! I'll have to work on it some more tomorrow... :)

nice to finally meet you MJ, sorry your bike is dying! I'm sure there are plenty of peeps in C-bus that will help you fix it

Time for an upgrade.

You missed a good second leg Mj, should've stuck around instead of gallivanting off to some cold-ass lake.

totally agree :) buuut, I think the first part was about all I could take for the day. I had a few scary moments in the first ride, and didn't want to be a totaly drag since I was starting to slow down a lot. The lake was a little too cold though... :D

totally agree :) buuut, I think the first part was about all I could take for the day. I had a few scary moments in the first ride, and didn't want to be a totaly drag since I was starting to slow down a lot. The lake was a little too cold though... :D

You could've rode on the back of Parks' bike... he was slinging that thing around pretty good with two up on the first go around. :lol: I was thoroughly impressed.

When you have a couple of "Oh shit" moments it can really shake your confidence. It's great to hear you got up there though.