The Coshocton Report

4DAIVI PAI2K5

lol, so i noticed a few posts that said thanks for keeping the group together... extra thanks for waiting for me :lol: You guys are crazy, and I'm definitely still learning.

On a side note though, that long ride took a serious toll on my bike!! I lost the passenger foot peg, a bolt that holds my ignition in place, and my speedometer cable!! The speedometer cable is just dangling there, cant' get that shit back in!! I'll have to work on it some more tomorrow... :)

mj no problem at all waiting on ya, ride ur own pace i wont leave ppl behind!

now have tod ship ya zipties from that babies ass

Time for an upgrade.

i agree!!! seth has a couple for sale...!

You could've rode on the back of Parks' bike... he was slinging that thing around pretty good with two up on the first go around. :lol: I was thoroughly impressed.
I was impressed too!!!! he was riding waaaay faster than me and he had an extra person... WOW!!!!

ha im telling ya i wasnt riding hard for fear of my love life haha, dont let her see u guys saying i was going fast cuz she'll freak out!!! haha crazy girls!

cbrbrent was on the red 2008 cbr. that was a great ride hope to join you all again

brent very nice to meet you! glad u had a good time! hope to meet up with ya again since ur so close!

also very nice bike!!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definately a great ride to break in my new bike on. it was a great feeling knowing that we had that many people and not a single problem the entire day. i know a few of us were a little worried that having a big ass group could get a little scary.

some one needs to go find that amish boy and see if he needs some hepl with that pony haha!!!

:lol: poor kid. I felt bad for him because it looked like he was fighting for his life to keep that pony pulling him and his little sister in line. I wonder if we spooked it because that little pony looked like it was running for his life!

:lol: poor kid. I felt bad for him because it looked like he was fighting for his life to keep that pony pulling him and his little sister in line. I wonder if we spooked it because that little pony looked like it was running for his life!

no no.. they were just trying to race us.. :lol:

The baby had fun too; I hear it likes to point out the inside of the curves to everyone. Don't tell children’s protective services about the pins in its head holding the goggles on they're already not happy about me riding around with the baby in the first place. I carry a rainbow of zip ties, an air compressor, tire patch kit, duck tape and a bunch of tools; you never can tell what you'll need.

Some Ivy conversation we had was about NinjaNicks "electric" bike. I like the sound of a good aftermarket exhaust (That 1098 just sounds awesome.) however; I really appreciate a stock exhaust. We were talking about the 14 pulling so hard but it wasn't making any sound doing it, like it was an electric bike, really cool to witness.

Duc1098rdr was telling some good stories about omgshesaboy who some of you might not know is his son. Pat to my understanding doesn't ride much but wow he can hang with what seems like very little experience. Watch out for that GPS maximum speed verification, it can get you. I tease him about being one lucky kid (He got to ride the 1098 for some of this ride.) but really I envy him for being luck enough to be able to ride with his father. Memories that not all are luck enough to have but cool to watch happen. Cool of his dad for not having a huge problem with his son participating in some spirited riding.

Hey Ron...I don't remember shaking your hand, so I can't put a face with your name. Did we talk at all? There was so many, I don't know which one you were. Next time introduce yourself to me, so I know wtf you look like. :lol: I made my rounds shaking hands, but I don't think you were there when I did that at the beginning.

some one needs to go find that amish boy and see if he needs some hepl with that pony haha!!!

hey I thought it was a girl on the pony......that was the funniest moment on the whole ride....I slowed down and looked at the pony's face....it said

"end of the world.....alien attack......run for your dear life"

and ran into some backyard like a car with all four wheel out of balance and misaligned. :lol::lol::lol:

The last part I missed and was told finally the girl was launched...:devil:

751 was great, are you dyslexic or did we take the wrong road? I don't think you guys have any bad roads down there. I don't trust newly paved roads though so we took it kind of easy on that part. Last year on 555 after it was repaved I discovered newly paved asphalt is slippery.

When funds allow my bike won't have such quite pipes..lol. I hate how silent it is.

No.....ZX14 does not have to scream......it kills all silently......it was a show stopper as well...and finally nice to meet ya Nick.