pics from ohio motorcycle open house

Hoblick

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya , like when walking somewhere , they gawk as you pass , look over you shoulder and just smile . when i was younger and half retarded ( under 25 no full frontal lobe) i used to shout out ya im fucking it.

Nothing wrong with asking and this is not directed at you, but I think most of the girls on this forum are either wives or girlfriends of other members. So if you single guys are on the prowl, keep that in mind.

I figured as much, so i do keep it in mind. :cheers:

:leghump::leghump::leghump::wackit: too many leghumpers on here..hilarious when a new girl or lady post on here. they come out in full fuggin force like they have never seen one before.

Wtf is wrong with asking who people are? lol. If you never ask....you'll never know. I was just taking one for the team....if i didn't ask...someone else would have had to. :D

Nice pics....I wish I could buy this bike..just like this. Nice bikes should come with a hot chic.

DSC_0128-1.jpg

My bike would have come with a hot chick, but since I purchased it "pre-owned" the chick was... umm... used, so I opted for gloves, jacket, and a lid instead. :D