SUNDAY JUNE 7th Dayton ride?

NinjaNick

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why didn't anyone wait? We had 21 people that day. I had no idea. I stopped and waited for everyone to pile up and they were. There should've been people honking saying not to go yet. Arm motions waving us on when it's good to go. Try not to let it happen this time. I'm sorry JJ. :(

Absolutely not... I won't hear of it. No way I would allow my 'more leisurely' riding style to hamper you guys' fun. I was looking at butterflies and daylilies on them backroads behind Bellbrook, and that's where I lost y'all. I told the last guy in line to go on ahead. So no need to apologize, punkin!!

WHAT straights?? Nick's route is similar to a bowl of wet spaghetti. bendy bendy turny turny bendy turn and then a 90-degree curve.

the transition when you go from turning right to turning left or visa versa?

go fast there.

Stupid hot weather. Where can I move to, where it's 60 degrees outside all year?

Man up and show up please John. I'd like to ride with you a few times before you sell your bike. :cool:

You're there to ride, not look pretty. Don't worry about a little swampass. I'll have it right with ya buddy. I'm a sweater big time on these hot riding days. :D

Last time somebody went off the road in a turn I guess that the first 10 riders up front didn't know about. So that's why we had to turn around. The group was together until then.

Nah, it won't be as big as the last showing I'm sure. Unless this takes off more throughout the week. See ya there Mick. Just leave your house early and be there by 11AM.