New forum - Stolen

Casper

:rolleyes:will all sport bike owners/riders that don't have full coverage please post your name, address, year and make of your ride. I'm looking for a good cheap sportbike and free sounds like a plan!

What has this come to that we need a stolen forum!!

Also, if for some reason you have an idiotic insurance agent, "full coverage" doesn't mean the same to everyone.... you'd THINK everyone would know that means include comprehensive but not all do.

Also, if for some reason you have an idiotic insurance agent, "full coverage" doesn't mean the same to everyone.... you'd THINK everyone would know that means include comprehensive but not all do.

:plus1:

whats must people pay for full covarage?

I pay $690 a year for Comprehensive and Collision.

:rolleyes:will all sport bike owners/riders that don't have full coverage please post your name, address, year and make of your ride. I'm looking for a good cheap sportbike and free sounds like a plan!
:lol:
It really makes me sad honestly, but hopefully it will raise awareness and maybe help someone get their stuff back.
On almost every insurance policy, comprehensive does NOT cover theft or fire. Comprehensive is if you wreck and it was your fault. You almost always have to add theft/fire in addition.

On almost every insurance policy, comprehensive does NOT cover theft or fire. Comprehensive is if you wreck and it was your fault. You almost always have to add theft/fire in addition.

You've got your terms mixed up... Comp will cover fire + theft.

Collision is if you wreck into something and it's your fault.

You've got your terms mixed up... Comp will cover fire + theft.

Collision is if you wreck into something and it's your fault.

Doh. You're right. My bad. My mind checked out a few hours ago. :lol:

Doh. You're right. My bad. My mind checked out a few hours ago. :lol:

I don't blame you... nearly everyone has trouble with the coverages... seriously, EVERYONE.

I'm going to post a thread about insurance.... that way maybe we can help some people out that don't even have a clue what comp and coll is.

I don't blame you... nearly everyone has trouble with the coverages... seriously, EVERYONE.

I'm going to post a thread about insurance.... that way maybe we can help some people out that don't even have a clue what comp and coll is.

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=28100

Got you some rep for that.