VMD at mid ohio July 25th

buildit

So the past couple years some friends and I have been attending VMD at mid Ohio and while there we ride the local Mohican Dam and surrounding offroad spots. Anyone else attending this year?

vintage motorcycle days. I live 10 min from the track and ride the mohican area all the time. I may join ya. hit me up when the time gets closer. and bring that 01 426, I got the same bike and my father has 26 acres of hillclimbs, trails, oval, and some jumps if you want to hit up the dirt :)

Edited by siggywiggy

and bring that 01 426 if you're trailering. My dad has 26 acres of land. 23 of them being trails, hill climbs, jumps, and a oval :)

Will do, I'll be staying the weekend. So the toy hauler will be my home. lol

I was planning on taking the 426 and the V-strom, but might take the KE 100 instead of the V-strom.:)

Have been wantin' to go for years, but always falls the same weekend as my kids playin' in Gus Macker. Don't have that issue this year, so I'm hopin' to get down there finally

i go every year for the whole weekend with the other club i belong to. if any of you go this year come into the infield & look for the ZL-OA club space, you will see my black truck, & 27ft. white trailer. stop by, ask for me (Chris) hope to finally meet up with some of you !

DSC00550.jpg

• 1 month later...