Wanna ride Sat. June 13th?

Earache

I'm forced to head over to the out-laws house next weekend with the wife. She never said I had to hang out with'em all day, so I'm going to trailer a bike over to Zanesville with me.

Anyone wanna ride 555, 78, etc next Saturday with me? Might try to shoot some video while riding if I get a mount fabbed up in time.

Let me know!

Eric

Edited by Earache

I'm forced to head over to the out-laws house next weekend with the wife. She never said I had to hang out with'em all day, so I'm going to trailer a bike over to Zanesville with me.

Anyone wanna ride 555, 78, etc next Saturday with me? Might try to shoot some video while riding if I get a mount fabbed up in time.

Let me know!

Eric

Im there dude

Sweet. I'll drag a Duc over so we can have a more "spirited" ride than the ST can provide. Where ya wanna meet, etc?

Think you're gay lover McLovin' will wanna go? Maybe drag Casper out as well.

I might be able to go. Besides that I want to hear you 996 :)

Cool - how about we meet at the Wendy's that's just off of I-70 to the south. It shares a building with a gas station - I think it's on 5th Street?

edit: nope, 214 Underwood Street - exit I-70 at 7th Street, head east for two blocks and you'll run right into it

9:00 AM sound good with you guys?

Edited by Earache

Getting some new rubber mounted today and then an oil chnage tonight in the Sport 1000 - so that'll be the Duc that I bring over for Saturday's ride.

Weather, at least this far out, looks to be good - not too hot either. Mostly sunny and 78F. Should be almost perfect riding conditions.

Looking forward to it!