Vintage Days

John

anyone going? im going to try to go up on saturday since i have to work on sunday. my buddy is riding up from florida on his triumph ST1200 that weekend too, so we will probably roll up there together.

if anyone from here is going, maybe we can get a little group ride together or something?

We will be there all weekend. May be keeping the camper up there all week so I can go back for for the AMA weekend. That would save me from having to drag it back up there. Taking my "new" old school enduro (that's duel sport for all of you too young to know what an enduro is) to ride around the place as it is too damn hot and far to walk around! Picked this up for free and had it running in a few hours. Still picking up parts here and there. It's great 2-stroke mosquito control in the neighborhood. Sorry Ninja Nick it's not another Kaw for the herd... but it is green! l_09676491432736c7d007791f1cec07c1.jpg

By buddy on his HD and I on my '83 Honda 550 Nighthawk will be riding up Saturday morning, and I'll probably be hitting the vendor and swap meet pretty hard.

If you're interested in meeting up while up there, PM me and I'll respond with my mobile number.

Might stick a "make me an offer" on the windshield and see if I can double my money on the bike...so I can pick up a bigger ride to fix up! ;)

SeanK