Fs honda 1998 cbr900rr

wnaplay

$2500

Since I wont be able to ride the bike for the rest of the year and I really dont want it to sit, I am looking to sell the bike. The bike is a 98 cbr900rr. I bought it after the previous owner laid it down at low speeds doing cosmetic damage. I repaired the fairings to good condition not perfect. The frame has a small area with minor scratch's. The bike has been painted flat enamel black(not primer). It has a performane machine rear wheal. New front/rear sprockets. 520 conversion. Brand new back tire(less than 50 miles). New brake pads at end of last year,(maybe 300 miles).Has duel devil exhaust pipes. Had the bike compression tested end of last year and it read perfect on all 4cylinders. It is missing the small key section on the rear tail(I have it but its cracked and I havent fixed it), also the taillight bezel that holds the key section on. I think I have lost 2 fairing bolts last year while riding but you can get these bolts from a dealer or ebay. I would definately keep the bike if I wasnt layed up for the year. Also the tank is painted a dull silver. Would make a great starter bike. Not perfect but still gets compliments when its out. Needs a new battery. No rides without cash. Its a good bike all and all. Not perfect by any means. It was wrecked when I bought it, but I have rode it for a few years and does great. Would make an awesome first bike for those who dont want a 600. Sold as-is. If you want, you can buy the key chain for $2400 and the bike for $100. $2500. Pics posted later today. Thanks May consider trades for something domestic to drive, Probably not but may so ask if you want.

DSCF1522.jpg

DSCF1523.jpg

DSCF1524.jpg

Edited by wnaplay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...