Hooters East Bike Sunday

ReconRat

http://www.ohio-riders.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2009-6-7&e=126&c=1

I know, it's not a bike night, it's a bike afternoon. They are considering bumping hours into the evening. That's easy, everyone show up late and demand satisfaction.

Maybe a dozen bikes there today, at any one time. But... They are giving free stuff away this afternoon. I got a Hooters T-shirt, a kickstand puck (Miller Lite), a dewrag/kerchief/handkerchief thingy. And picked up a Passport game thing that you get stamped all over Ohio by visiting places, to enter a contest to win stuff.

picture.php?albumid=9&pictureid=4171

The hostess, said the Hooters Hillard had 160 bikes last Thursday. They were counting. And yes, Hooters East is thinking about bumping bike hours into the evening, instead of just the afternoon.

If anyone is thinking of going to Hooters East this afternoon, I'll even ride back. It's about 10 minutes for me.

edit: oh yeah, I had to let a young deer hop back and forth across the road on the way back (McNaughten and Main). She couldn't make up her mind which side of the road to stick with. I followed along behind, and encouraged her to GET THE HECK OFF THE ROAD. Before she might get hit by a car.

Edited by ReconRat
deer in road