annnnndddd, I'm back.

Dweezel

Sore as hell though. I'm gonna order a Corbin this week and if that doesn't fix it I'm getting me one of those odd ass BMW Adventure Tourers :lol: I put way too many miles on this thing to be uncomfortable :violin:

But otherwise I had an AWESOME time this weekend, thanks to everyone involved for the scavenger hunt, and of course the bonfire afterwords! I'll for sure try to make the next Columbus ride.

Dweezel

You should thank me for putting up with your cranky butt! "Waaaa, I want a new team, waaaaa!"

LOL you should thank me! who else would put up with your attitude :D

And then Scrappy :rolleyes: I think she thinks I'm out to get her or something :lol:

had a good time talkin with ya Trapper!

don't forget the seat when ya come back to cbus ;)

Same here babe! :D let me know and I'll bring it for sure! Your always welcome, just bring your gear!

me: Trapper? like trapper keeper?

Trapper: no, like Trapper from mash

me: *confused look*

Trapper: yes, like trapper keeper. *sigh*

:lol: nice chattin with ya

Ditto! wish I could have gotten you away from the leg humpers a little to actually converse with ya! Maybe next time :p

You're also lucky you had me since I served as your tour guide for all of southern Ohio that day!. I do have to say that you looked damn sexy in the moo-moo though. :) That picture will DEFINITELY surface later.

I'd like a copy of the pix we took, please :D

perhaps you could dump them in a photobucket account (or email them if they are small enough) thanks...

I am not out to get you Trapper :) You know we did a good job keeping up! Thank goodness LP knew where she was going..You were just flying to get anywhere hahah :) I hope we were a good team :) I don't think I would have had a better time without you! Don't worry..we'll be up in a few weekends to stay with you and annoy you more! I'll be watching you though :) hehehe

me: Trapper? like trapper keeper?

Trapper: no, like Trapper from mash

me: *confused look*

Trapper: yes, like trapper keeper. *sigh*

:lol: nice chattin with ya

Ahhhhh........I always thought your folks musta been BIG Trapper John, M.D fans! :p

it's on 528 or 534(i always get those confused), between 322 and 6...

I decided to head up to geneva for baskin robbins

i still have scrappygirl hair in my helmet, it was tickling my nose the whole way home yesterday...

and i kicked a mercedes that tried to merge with me...the look on his face when he realized i was there was priceless...

Edited by magley64