Ride Sat. 6/20. 78-536

ousley99

As long as it's not pouring, we'll still be doing this. This radar shows all rain gone by noon, so I think it would be worth risking a pop-up shower because we will still be on the damn flat roads, headed there...

Where is Caldwell? We will be stopping at the Valero station in Rockbridge, off 33, before 78 for gas and rest. Should be there by 10:20-30.. That work for you?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im out also. Gotta work for a few hours in the morning and dont think I will make it out in time to meet up with you guys.

Sucks, I was looking forward to the ride.

Hopefully the weather stays clear for you guys, ride safe.

k its on. caldwell is @ 78 n I-77 . I ride from New Concord (83 & I-70) 83 to 78 . I b in caldwell @ B.P. about 10:30 ,aprox. 50mi. from 536 . If pouring i will leave the min. it stops.

Heres my number: 614 361 1357

text me in the AM to see whats going on.. I dont want it to be raining here, and no one want to go, and have u show up there

Heres my number: 614 361 1357

text me in the AM to see whats going on.. I dont want it to be raining here, and no one want to go, and have u show up there

ok well if i remember right it took us several hours last time to get to 77.. 1 hour to rockbridge, gas, one hour to mcconnelsville,gas.. .dude i think 77 is like 3.5 hours away for us? so prob like 1230? def not 1030 by the time we get there! text me your number and ill hit u up at a stop to give u a better idea