Canton area ride this weekend... ?

curby

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(cleveland folks) we can meet at the bp right by Dave&Busters off 90 like last time.

Time: 10:30 ?? 11am sharp leaving BP...

any other ideas or times will work better for others im all ears.

I'm way west...in Lorain. I'll be coming east on 90. I can meet anyone along the way.

(cleveland folks) we can meet at the bp right by Dave&Busters off 90 like last time.

Time: 10:30 ?? 11am sharp leaving BP...

any other ideas or times will work better for others im all ears.

This sounds like a plan. Leave there at 11am sharp. So if you know you like to procrastinate, just plan on being there at 10:30. I don't want to leave anyone, but we can't hold up the Canton area folks..this way it's fair to everyone.

Looks like I will be making a ride into Pa. Saturday morning. The wife and kids and mother in law are going to a park in Erie. So I am going to head east again. Have fun and be safe.

i know this was ment for inya and i cant talk on his behalf but if we leave at 11am sharp see why we cant make another pit stop real quick ??

inya..im in medina basically (chippewa lake)..i can meet at 77 and rt 18 montrose /fairlawn exit..or if you dont want to go that way..no biggie..im just not gonna ride down solo..no hard feelings if you go a different route

i know this was ment for inya and i cant talk on his behalf but if we leave at 11am sharp see why we cant make another pit stop real quick ??

No man left behind. Dude, we'll come pick you up.

Can we get to Canton before 12, or do we need to leave BP a little earlier?

See I knew inya wouldnt leave a rider behind :D

BUT when u say pick up is he riding on the back of the zx10 :eek:

And not sure on the time frame ??

No man left behind. Dude, we'll come pick you up.

Can we get to Canton before 12, or do we need to leave BP a little earlier?

I'm gonna go attach my sidecar now so dude can ride shotgun.

I think leaving at 11 is pushing it...from the BP in Westlake to Fairlawn is 38 miles, and then another 25 miles to Starbucks. I don't want to have to feel rushed to get there. We could do it..but we'd have to do a rolling stop in Fairlawn.

What do you think? 11? 10:45? Whatever time we choose, we'll be at the Fairlawn exit in 30 minutes, and then another 15 or so to Starbucks. So dude, add 30 minutes to our start time and that's when we'll come put you in the side car.

To be honest seems like you (inya) and myself are set for the Bp take off point not sure who else is meeting us there for sure :cool: so if its just us then we can leave from there at 10:31 for all I care...then meet DUDE off 77. steve said hes getting his codes checked on the RC51 so not sure if hes coming ??

and anyword on krazy white guy ??

I'm gonna go attach my sidecar now so dude can ride shotgun.

I think leaving at 11 is pushing it...from the BP in Westlake to Fairlawn is 38 miles, and then another 25 miles to Starbucks. I don't want to have to feel rushed to get there. We could do it..but we'd have to do a rolling stop in Fairlawn.

What do you think? 11? 10:45? Whatever time we choose, we'll be at the Fairlawn exit in 30 minutes, and then another 15 or so to Starbucks. So dude, add 30 minutes to our start time and that's when we'll come put you in the side car.