Wayne ride....6/13

Putty

I have pain on top of pain.. those fuggers would just pop off trail and start climbing hills and making their own trails that unless you followed, you were fucked.. I rode puttys 450 up one of them and god damn is it sooo much easier the the 2stroke.

I could have fucking died I was so tired..

...what a blast.....fuckers are fast thru the WOODS!!!!....there was one part where it was a muddy root stairclimb!!!!! just DONT STOP!!!! lol lol

Flounder got his shit beat down!!! i love the top of the one whille after pulling the bike the last 5 yards, he crawled accross the muddy trail to lie down!! lol

sorry man but it was funny!!!

great times...can oonly ride for a small amout of time riding that way!!! tiring!!!

LMAO! Interesting day it was. I had a blast! Can't wait to get back. I've been going so much lately I don't even get sore anymore. 420, Rob has already called to hit Perry next.

I can only go on sundays so let me know what day you guys are going to do.I would like to get out once or twice this year.......damn farm.:mad::D

lol lol

this weekend is supposed to be a sunday run.....rob has a birthday party sat for his kid sooooo..........looking like perry on sunday!!! oh boy, another beat down!!! lol