My ride Saturday 6/13

Lost1888

Well I was going to meet up for the Or southern ride but something told me don't do it. So I headed to the little voice. With the talk of high paced (Ok), full leathers (don't have them), a lot of riders (So so), I can go faster than you attitude (not my thing) I chose the route that keeps me out of trouble. No offense to anyone and glad you all had a good time!

Anyways I meet up with two Rideohio guys for more of a touring southern Pa. kind of ride. It was very nice. I don't remember all the roads. We went through Slippery Rock, Butler, Somerset, Johnstown, Ohio Pyle, into Wv. It was a very good ride especially once we came out of Johnstown , as far as roads, but the whole ride had some very nice scenery. Route 40 in southern Pa. has some nice historical spots along the way, Ohio Pyle is a gorgous area, Johnstown is a neat old town. My favorite road of the whole trip was 88 in Wv. It was very dark, maybe 11:00pm, I have never rode it before so I took it pretty slow. The guy in the back counted deer along the road and said he say 17. I saw a couple but not that many, to busy picking lines and thinking Oh how I wish it was 1 pm. This road would be so fun! Must go back down there very soon.

Anyways, I left the house at 6:45 am. and got home at 1:00 am and put on 560 miles with quite a few stops. It was nice to not rush see all that was around me, until dark.

On with the pictures...

A stop on the way to Buttermilk Falls-

100_38402.jpg

Buttermilk Falls-

sundayride09027-1.jpg

100_38542.jpg

Leaving Buttermilk Falls-

PICT0223Medium.jpg

After a couple stops lunch and gas we arrived in Ohio Pyle-

100_38722.jpg

sundayride09039-1.jpg

After we left and headed further south-

PICT0338.jpg

Then it got Dark!

PICT1612Medium.jpg

PICT1625Medium.jpg

There are may more pictures here- http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t132/mdnd777/Ride%20Ohio%202009/

Feel free to check them out.

That was Tank that has a camera mount on his Vstrom 1K. I'm in front of him. Yes they are very nice pics.

This is the set up he has. It is very nice for video or stills.

GoPro-Motorsport-kit.jpg