Q-S-&-L Bike Night 06/17/09

mrbret

i was up there, but i don't know anyones faces yet....saw some bikes i recognized, but not people...not sure what that says about me. ;) Who was the dude that was running from the cops and went off of the road on the ramp to 71 south? Anybody know - looked like a orange and white R6 or something. Bike had grass and dirt on the left side, but didnt see a medic......bad move on on dudes part.....

Was wondering about that. When we left it was on the back of a flat bed being towed away. Only saw a police cruiser and the tow truck

Good turn out tonight people. i think OR pretty much owned the isle outside the Pony truck. I think we must have acounted for a good 75% of the sportbikes there to.

We need our own reserved spaces.......can you make that happen Ben? just a thought.

i was up there, but i don't know anyones faces yet....saw some bikes i recognized, but not people...not sure what that says about me..

Hey, when you are up there next feel free to come say hello to me (green ZX10), i'm not normally to far from my bike.

Or meet us at the old Circuit City on Polaris at 7, get to know a few of us there.

Hey, when you are up there next feel free to come say hello to me (green ZX10), i'm not normally to far from my bike.

Or meet us at the old Circuit City on Polaris at 7, get to know a few of us there.

I'll do that. Me, the Misses, and Son drove up to check out the bikes. Next time i may ride up and they follow...hopefully i'll have my bike back by then.