New to Dayton

alab32

Hello everyone! My name is Adam and I am new to OH. Currently I am living in Korea because I am in the military. I get out in Dec and will be moving to Dayton after that. I was just there for a month when I was home and now its back at Korea till Dec. I look forward to linking up with you guys later and riding around showing me the area. I have been riding for 5 years and currently own a 2007 Honda CBR600rr. I love riding and cant wait to get back on the bike again.

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the site. What brings you to Ohio? I moved here because of the military. My first year, we had 2 feet of snow. Dayton is #4 on worst cities in the US. I hope you have plans and they include a good paying job that will not law you off. ie government job

Thanks for the welcomes. I am moving to Dayton following the ol'lady around. She is military and Im out now so... Im the follower now. Ill be going to college while i work on getting into a PD out there. Dayton should be having a test in jan/feb next year so thats the plan.