New catagory: TrackDays?

ousley99

Theresa and I will be at the Putnam STT day 25-26th and we signed her up with the femmoto group.. it will be nice seeing as it costs us 600 for the weekend ugh

How many bikes are you guys taking up there? Any open spots on your trailor seeing you live in Westerville? ;) I can "probably" borrow a friends trailor but it would be nice if I didn't have to. I haven't purchased one yet b/c I'm not sure if I want to do enclosed or not. :confused:

And how much of a discount was it through femotto? I didn't want to sign up if it wasn't going to be worth my while.

• 3 weeks later...
Ousley is really fast at putnam, as long as he stays away from the edge in turn 9... lol

Putnam is an awesome first track! Have fun. If I didn't have drill i'd totally be down to go with!!

Jesssssss I am not happy about this whole Army thing! Damnit!

Well I will try to do whatever track day I can after this to see you before you leave :(

So Putnam is coming up in two weeks kids! Do we have a headcount yet of who is going?

I know for sure that:

1. Me

2. Jason (Rabbit)

3. Theresa (RR Girl)

4. Andy (Mr too many bikes ;)

Let us know who's going and we can try and get hotels in the same area!

If I may, I would suggest camping at richard lieber state rec park. Only because the hotels around Putnam are more or less terrifying. let me show you why :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4NWUHzcsxM

This is one of my favorite junkies videos :lol:

That hotel is extra creepy. Its not taken care of at all and there are bullet holes and scary shit all over..

Edited by cbrjess0815

If I may, I would suggest camping at richard lieber state rec park. Only because the hotels around Putnam are more or less terrifying. let me show you why :D

This is one of my favorite junkies videos :lol:

That hotel is extra creepy. Its not taken care of at all and there are bullet holes and scary shit all over..

ohh ya I forgot all about camping! Is there running water bathrooms at the campsite?

The link for directions to the state park

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=cincinnati%2C+oh&daddr=39.47917%2C-86.88333+%28Richard+Lieber+State+Park%29&hl=en

I'm still working on the phone number. I think its $13 a night for primitive which are really nice. the bathrooms are super clean, and yes there are showers