Worst bike scene ever

QuikZX9R

I'm watching a horrible movie called "Direct Contact" there is a bike scene with a couple Hummers chasing a 2006-2007 ZX-10R and the 10 can't outrun them. Then while he is running they cut to a camera angle from near the footpeg and you can see on the stator cover it says Yamaha. Then tanks get involved in the chase pretty horrible movie but atleast that scene was funny.

i always lol when i hear "that movie was so unrealistic... theres no way the space station could have exploded with flames like that. space is a vacuum" nevermind the fact the entire movie consisted of fucking starships and space aliens with ray guns. THATS not unrealistic?

but really though... its a movie. its made for entertainment. it doesnt have to be 100% accurate. if it was, it would be a documentary.

it was funny to watch that clip though. my guess with the yamaha part would be that they didnt want to/couldnt drill holes or whatever to mount a camera to the kawi. maybe they rented it for the day or some shit? they probably already had a yamaha with a mount already on it, so just used that instead. im gonna guess their budget wasnt HUGE on this movie anyway, probably couldnt afford more than 1 bike lol.

I didn't think that anyone could do worse than torque? :lol: sport bikes with racing tires tearing up the sand, mad ninja motorcycle fighting skillz, a cruiser that can go fast enough to blur time and a sport bike fast enough to make a sonic shock wave! Come on, that's impossible to beat! :-)

Edited by buildit