Dear Lizard, help this guy!

NinjaNick

Gunner is a child who can't control himself. He will continue on and on until he gets banned. I have had words with this internet tough guy much to my amusement. If you guys go over there he will bite on your trolling threads. He knows everything and has done everything much better than you have.

Should be entertaining then.:D

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gunner is a child who can't control himself. He will continue on and on until he gets banned. I have had words with this internet tough guy much to my amusement. If you guys go over there he will bite on your trolling threads. He knows everything and has done everything much better than you have.

Sad, but true.

:lol: ---Lost1888, you're silly man. :lol:

He might not take that bait. You might have to just go all out and comment about his riding position being sarcastic or something in the thread with the picture over there.

What I'm hoping is some one will post a a good pic. Then I will counter with "this pic I came across on PB" If it doesn't work I will just post up the pic and bash it and get banned and be done with it. It's really sad I'm this bored!

What I'm hoping is some one will post a a good pic. Then I will counter with "this pic I came across on PB" If it doesn't work I will just post up the pic and bash it and get banned and be done with it. It's really sad I'm this bored!

I think Nate has fixed it for you. :D

uh oh...

i may have fed the fire.

:lol: What did you do?

Hey LOST! You might have to ask advice from the 10r riders over there.

I'm curious where LOST is going to go with this and how long after GUNNER responds that he starts ripping into him..:lol:

:lol: That's funny. I hope they don't delete the thread when it starts going south...because I just got at work and my internet times are stable.