**post up your desktop wallpaper**

natedogg624

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

358cuxc.jpg

This is my background right now. Those are actually the guys I deployed with to Iraq, we had lost one of our fellow troopers. I almost crapped myself because I got this picture in an email chain letter sent to me one day. My mom had sent it and didnt realize it was my unit. I guess its a pretty popular picture.

R.I.P.

1/11th Armored Cavalry Regiment

OIF III

How do you get said rotation? I'm interested.

Found this on Lifehacker today, if you're still interested Dustin.

http://lifehacker.com/5293796/wallpapa-mixes-up-your-desktop-wallpaper

WallPapa Mixes up Your Desktop Wallpaper

By Jason Fitzpatrick, 3:00 PM on Sat Jun 27 2009,

2009-06-27_014640.jpg

Windows only: If you've checked out some of our suggested wallpaper resources, you've probably amassed quite a collection of swanky desktop wallpaper. Keep things in a fresh rotation with Wallpapa a lightweight wallpaper switcher.

Chewing up barely 2MB of system memory and hard disk space, Wallpapa is all-around lightweight. You can add multiple directories and their subdirectories to Wallpapa. Background changes occur manually, on system start, or on a user-specified time interval.

Wallpapa supports BMP, JPG, PNG, and GIF and you can set it to scale, crop, or tile background images automatically. For another excellent wallpaper switching tool, make sure to check out previously reviewed Caledos and Display Fusion for multiple-monitor setups.

WallPapa [via gHacks]

The Lego Star Wars one is cool.

Jrmii, what's wrong with multiple monitors? I run 2 19"s at home, and a 20" WS and 18" at work. Graphic designers need lots of monitor real estate. :)

Mine at work...

batman-wallpaper.jpg

At Home....

3a6ee-batmanwallpaper29ky1.jpg

I'm a batdork, have been since I was a kid. Funny thing is, it kinda lot's its appeal to me last summer when it was cool to like Batman. I loved Dark Knight, but kinda glad the hype is gone so I can go back to reading comics and not feel like I'm trying to be trendy.

Jrmii, what's wrong with multiple monitors? I run 2 19"s at home, and a 20" WS and 18" at work. Graphic designers need lots of monitor real estate. :)

Nothing, its jealousy. I used to have a 3 monitor setup myself when I worked in a pre-press dept. But they were small, then I'd walk up to the graphics department and they'd have 3-24" + a tablet screen, made me want to piss in their coffee.