**post up your desktop wallpaper**

natedogg624

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I don't... but I still dabble in Photoshop/GIMP and stuff, just as a distant hobby. I'm not really good at CREATING things, but taking stuff that's been created and modifying it suits me well. I've made some cover art for a couple Xbox Live Arcade games that a friend of mine wrote. Nothing fancy (I did it for a beer), but he appreciated it.

On the pre-press side I used to know Publisher, Quark, Pagemaker, Postscript. On the design end I used to work with Photoshop/GIMP, Illustrator/Inkscape, and I even did a little video editing back in the day on Premier and even got to play around with an Avid suite for a week or so.

The Lego Star Wars one is cool.

Jrmii, what's wrong with multiple monitors? I run 2 19"s at home, and a 20" WS and 18" at work. Graphic designers need lots of monitor real estate. :)

Mine at work...

batman-wallpaper.jpg

At Home....

3a6ee-batmanwallpaper29ky1.jpg

I'm a batdork, have been since I was a kid. Funny thing is, it kinda lot's its appeal to me last summer when it was cool to like Batman. I loved Dark Knight, but kinda glad the hype is gone so I can go back to reading comics and not feel like I'm trying to be trendy.

YAY... another batdork!!! ;) I might have to steal these from you...

screenshotmnd.jpg
Is this guy serious?!
Sorry for the negative rep, but ROSSI is one of the top 10 most famous athletes in the world! Yes that guy is serious! Most amazing racer of all time son!!! RECOGNIZE!

Dude, I don't know who this guy is nore do I care. I was just suprised of how low he was leaning...so low that his elbow was rubbing the groud as well. Now give me my damn rep back because internet rep means the world to me. I'm nothing without it...NOTHING.