The wave from cages?

chevysoldier

I don't wave.. I find it to be a bit homosexual. I mean' date=' why not just flag the dude down and suck him off? Waving is stupid..

People in Jeeps used to wave at me when I had my CJ7. I just gave them the finger.. Jeeps are cool. Waving at someone just because they have a Jeep is not cool. Same formula applies to bikes. If you normally wouldn't wave to that person what makes the fact that they ride a bike important?[/quote']

Never thought of it that way. Doesnt mean I will stop waving, especially if they wave first Im not gonna be rude and not wave back.

Edit: I dont think it can be compared to sucking him off tho....:confused:

I don't wave.. I find it to be a bit homosexual. I mean' date=' why not just flag the dude down and suck him off? Waving is stupid..

People in Jeeps used to wave at me when I had my CJ7. I just gave them the finger.. Jeeps are cool. Waving at someone just because they have a Jeep is not cool. Same formula applies to bikes. If you normally wouldn't wave to that person what makes the fact that they ride a bike important?[/quote']

:lol:

I wave when I am on my bike and thats just cause everyone in na usually has some stupid lexus. Bikes are a rare occasion.

I don't get you sometimes man. Waving is homosexual? Maybe...you want it to be that way? As bikers, we all are (somewhat) a band of brothers.Well...maybe except the Harley's :p. Do you ever like hearing...when another biker goes down? No. We're all the same, we love riding..and shooting the shit about bikes...right? To me waving is just acknowledging the appreciation of the ride.

I don't get you sometimes man. Waving is homosexual? Maybe...you want it to be that way? As bikers, we all are (somewhat) a band of brothers.Well...maybe except the Harley's :p. Do you ever like hearing...when another biker goes down? No. We're all the same, we love riding..and shooting the shit about bikes...right? To me waving is just acknowledging the appreciation of the ride.

Thats a good way of putting it.

Past couple of days, people in cages seem to be waving at me, happened like 3 times in the past 4 days. Does this happen to anyone else? Am i supposed to wave at bikes if I am in my truck? :lol:

Its simply habit thats hard to not do without thinking about it. I've done it, and other times caught myself before I did it.

Most likely is someone in a cage waves, they are a rider too.

wow, IP you just attacked the sexuality of 90% of motorcyclists. I wish I could pat you on the back. :D

Yeah, waving is habit. I caught myself feeling the urge to wave from my car before. Of course, being a girl, they probably would have a differen't reaction to me waving than the guys in here.

:lol:

I wave when I am on my bike and thats just cause everyone in na usually has some stupid lexus. Bikes are a rare occasion.

Oh, I feel so bad for you, living in New Albany! And I mean that seriously, as long as you're not one of "them."

I wave at everyone on a bike, hell I don't care if you see me or not.... and when I'm in the van I do everything to protect the bikes around me... like speed up and lay on the horn when I see some jackass trying to cut over 3 lanes and almost run over the bike, or when following try to lane clear if I see a bike trying to get over either direction... things like that... of course i do the same thing on my bike... slightly more dangerous that way...

Not always but I do it often in a safe situation or sometimes honk when I see a cool group riding....I usually do it when they are riding around town. I don't do it in the back roads if they are hauling asses....that might distract them.

wow, IP you just attacked the sexuality of 90% of motorcyclists. I wish I could pat you on the back. :D

Yeah, waving is habit. I caught myself feeling the urge to wave from my car before. Of course, being a girl, they probably would have a differen't reaction to me waving than the guys in here.

QFT, I'd wave at you no matter what you were in...lol