Bored at work thread

tomato_racing

at work and bored as well but rather be at work and bored collecting a check then home and bored with no check, its what keeps me coming in everyday lol. I only have one project going this week so I have had to ration the work over the week to make it feel like I am actually doing something

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

at work and bored as well but rather be at work and bored collecting a check then home and bored with no check, its what keeps me coming in everyday lol. I only have one project going this week so I have had to ration the work over the week to make it feel like I am actually doing something

I do that day IN and day OUT.

I'm the Queen of Looking Busy

I transferred from bored at work to pissed at work... >:( someone keeps leaving a material behind that I hate dealing with... its making me an angry girl.

At least i'm not bored anymore... riiiight?

hrm yeah.

I'm having a hard time being motivated bc I'm the only one here, my boss is in europe for a month...

Don't start hanging toilet paper on the windows again.....

Don't start hanging toilet paper on the windows again.....

oh... hahaha, yeah, those were kimwipes, and that was bc there was a rando in the conference room... i mean, its not like i do that for fun... ;)