2010 Honda VFR1200

Hoblick

dont be suprized if there never is a 7th gen VFR

I hope I'm wrong but.....

Sad, but true. No real updates since the 6th came out in 2002. I don't think Honda sees Sport Touring as one of their money makers.

This thing might be an XX, but I'm excited to see it in the flesh.

I really hope they continue building bikes that aren't just supersports. I'm too fat to lean over the CBR tank, and the VFR fits me nicely.

For people that don't want a supersport, but want the looks, (kind-of), what other choice do they have? Honda has to have something to fill that roll.

I made the switch to a supersport from the Viffer. More grins per mile, and surprisingly the bike has more personality, but it's just not a do it all bike. Especially when it comes to rough pavement or carrying a passenger. I'll rock it for another year or two and then it's time for a second bike or replacement.

Honda needs to do something, Triumph absolutely destroyed them when they redesigned the Sprint ST imho.

I made the switch to a supersport from the Viffer. More grins per mile, and surprisingly the bike has more personality, but it's just not a do it all bike. Especially when it comes to rough pavement or carrying a passenger. I'll rock it for another year or two and then it's time for a second bike or replacement.

Honda needs to do something, Triumph absolutely destroyed them when they redesigned the Sprint ST imho.

I agree. And yup. The personality is amazing.

dont be suprized if there never is a 7th gen VFR

I hope I'm wrong but.....

Well hopefully this bike comes out as a 1200, I've heard in the rumor mill they wanted something to replace the viffer and the XX...maybe this is it? I"ll believe it when it's sitting in the showroom but this could be a decent seller, and a good base to expand into ST territory since the new concours and fjr are tearing that bike up in the mags.