New Paint Job Ideas

Blitzburgh

Had my buddy at work mess around some Ideas Him and I had on how I want to redo the bike depending on what the estimate is and what all needs fixed. Figured I would post them up here so I could get some input.. But I bet I would get a better response at say... PA-Riders.net.. :D

Here is the picture of the marbling color I will talk about later.. This is the blue marble and I will be going with yellow marbling...

picture.php?albumid=476&pictureid=4703

Here is a stock Hayabusa design but I used Black and Yellow or Black and Yellow marbling.. Notice how I used the 3 colored Kanji's as the steelers emblem..

picture.php?albumid=476&pictureid=4701

Same as above with the marbling effect added..

picture.php?albumid=476&pictureid=4700

Then here is some designs we tried to come up with to kind of resemble the Steelers Helmet from the side..

This one I basically took a circle and ran it over the bike to simulate a helmet. Personally this might be to much yellow on the top of the bike..

picture.php?albumid=476&pictureid=4702

This one most of the front of the bike is black and the back is mostly yellow..

picture.php?albumid=476&pictureid=4699

This one the black extends a little more towards the back.

picture.php?albumid=476&pictureid=4697

Same as the one above but trying to show it in the yellow marble paint...

picture.php?albumid=476&pictureid=4698

I know most of ya could give a ratz azz about the Team but I am looking for some input on what you guys think looks the best both design and if I should go with just the Steelers Yellow/gold or the marble effect paint..

Any and all input is welcomed but just remember guys.. We got the 1 for the thumb last year.. This year we start on the fingers... :D

I'd get a better photoshop artist and see what you come up with man. It's what you like not us. My only thing would be to ditch the Kanjis and use the STARS instead. The 3 kanjis look bad in my opinion. 1 you gotta deal with, but 3, no way. Use the stars.

steelers-logo1.png?w=300&h=300

The browns..... please. lol I like the first design with the marbliing..... I would do the black in a metallic. Not to agressive, but with enough that it isn't just black. The "hayabusa" I'm not sure about..... maybe ghost it in instead of yellow. Like the overall idea though.............. GO STEELERS

Where was the orange and black color scheme?

x2

dont care for the steelers (actually i hate them), but it is a cool concept. id change the kanji's for the steelers stars and get rid of the hayabusa on the side. are you doing the kanji's/stars on both sides?

Edited by thegame

Not a big fan of marbling, always looks like saran wrap to me. I like the concept, but I would just paint it black and yellow and slap some big steelers stickers on it, or, if you really want to spend the $, have the emblem airbrushed on.