New from Columbus

07gsxrgirl

In response to Dyno Brian. I think I saw you up at Hooters last night. Were you with the bright orange/white GSXR? A bandana on? If it was you next week I will say hi! Live right by your shop too.

Edited by 07gsxrgirl

Well Welcome!.. I've been on here a few years and am not really active, but I'll tell you I've never met a "bad person" within OHIORIDERS Riders or Website users. Everyones nice, helpful and well... This is the place to be if you need to find things to do or people to ride with.... Really is nice to have access to this site... Again Welcome - Skipdalocksmith 07' GSX-r 750

welcome!
I definately saw you up at Hooters last night. Can't miss that bike. I love it. Told my husband about it because I know he would love it too. I was sitting just on the other side of the railing with a friend. Two girls sitting by the door. Will be sure to say hi next time!!

...I was sitting just on the other side of the railing with a friend. Two girls sitting by the door. Will be sure to say hi next time!!

I saw you guys sitting there too. My wife and I were there, she had the blue scooter.

Welcome!

Hope you can make it out to the ohioriders bike night tonight on E. Broad at Buffalo wings and rings! starts around 7...this time come say hi girl!

Sorry I missed this response. I was unable to attend the Hooter's bike night as well. My husband wanted to take the bike to work, so I just stayed home. I will check the site more often for updates to other rides. I will be sure to say hi next time I see you guys/gals out.:)