want to know who can sell your bike better than you? click here

Ron Burgundy

Absolutely, the price is the price and you're free to charge what you want for whatever goods or services you deliver.

However, telling people (and friends) you got a "killer deal" on a bike (or anything else), then offering to sell to them for twice as much as you paid for it is shitty.

Of course, some people like to fuck their friends/acquaintances over. THAT shit will come back to you, that's all I was saying.

I guess I'm one of those people. I dont consider everyone on here a "friend" just because we chat on the internet from time to time. If I am gonna "flip" a bike, I'm gonna get maximum profit out of it. Not taking gixxie's side over anyone else, that's just how I am. But I'm a dick

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey TARD#43 lets race and see! Ur limo must be small lol:popcorn:

Wow, TARD#43....THAT's original. :rolleyes: Did you come up with that on your own, or did the junkies have a "meeting" to help you out?

Race and see what? You're faster or slower than me? What does that prove? Hold on...I'll help you out...NOTHING.

on that bike last sept i was doing 16's avg and my best was 15.2. Mid ohio it was 44's. I still need to top the putnam time!

Sounds like you are faster at putnam than Mid-OH. 16s is real fast. 44s at Mid-OH is moderately fast. Both obviously faster than I have ran but I expected that. My friend Mike ran 1:21 at putnam but has run 1:41 at Mid-OH but that is on a 1098S. He knows Mid-OH better I think but really wanted 1:19s at putnam. Before I wrecked my s2r1000 at Mid-OH I did a 1:54, I really think I could have gotten into the low 1:50s or a 1:49 by the end of the weekend but you never know, I crashed :( NO less, that GSXR is much faster than my air cooled ducati so I hope I can run in the high 1:40s on it once I get comfortable on it at Mid-OH. Going fast is fun!!!!

Wow, TARD#43....THAT's original. :rolleyes: Did you come up with that on your own, or did the junkies have a "meeting" to help you out?

Race and see what? You're faster or slower than me? What does that prove? Hold on...I'll help you out...NOTHING.

Come on... you're so wack. :violin:

no racing actually means something tard. Internet talk means NOTHING.

Yeah, it means someone is faster than someone else. Big fuckin deal. Someone's always faster, and someone's always slower.

Doesn't prove shit about how you treat people you know.

i dont know EVERYONE on here. The ones i do know are cool and i would sell them the bike with no worries. What i get it for and sell it for has nothing to do with friends. I have it listed on my site for the same ammount and they are all my friends. Its tards that dont get it.

i dont know EVERYONE on here. The ones i do know are cool and i would sell them the bike with no worries. What i get it for and sell it for has nothing to do with friends. I have it listed on my site for the same ammount and they are all my friends. Its tards that dont get it.

I get it.

You're out to make a buck. That's cool. Really dude, you can sell it for whatever you want - doesn't affect me one bit.

I've always tried to pass on a good deal to the next guy when I've been lucky enough to get one in the first place.

You reap what you sow.

no i have real friends and i would never ask them to sell me something for what they got it for knowing that they need $$$$ and thats why they bought it in the first place. If u knew me you would know i didnt need nor have $$$$ for this bike. I have to make $$$ or else i would have kept the $3500 and not be late on all my bills. It would be freeking awsome if i had extra $$$$ then i would buy up all the good deals i find and share them with everyone,but i cant afford to do that. I am reaping what i sow.

Yeah, it means someone is faster than someone else. Big fuckin deal. Someone's always faster, and someone's always slower.

Doesn't prove shit about how you treat people you know.

....interesting