New to Columbus... Twisty roads anywhere??

r6sean

Recently moved to Columbus (flat and no turns?) from Steubenville area (elevation changes and turns) and looking from some twisty roads for the R6 to stretch her legs on.

Guys at works say ride down to the Hocking Hills area, but that is more than a little drive. BTW, I'm in the reynoldsburg area.

Help, the 6 is lonely in the garage!

go east to zanesville, hit up 78, and go from there. there are all sort of tasty roads within an hour or a bit more of cbus. consider yourself lucky, i have to ride a 100 miles SE just to get to a road with a kink in it.

I'm from Bellaire, so I know the roads you are used to riding on. There is nothing even close in Columbus. Hocking Hills or Coshocton are the closest.

Twisties aside, Columbus is still a major upgrade over the valley. Hope you enjoy it.

Recently moved to Columbus (flat and no turns?) from Steubenville area (elevation changes and turns) and looking from some twisty roads for the R6 to stretch her legs on.

Guys at works say ride down to the Hocking Hills area, but that is more than a little drive. BTW, I'm in the reynoldsburg area.

Help, the 6 is lonely in the garage!

I'm originally from Wheeling and I concur that Columbus sucks for driving/riding roads. Head southeast or northeast and consider heading to WV for something fun. After growing up in the Valley the only thing that comes close for me is track time (in the car currently as I have far too much money invested to prep the bike right now, but eventually I will be there.)

Get used to the lack of roads. Remember to get excited at the 35mph corner sign as that constitutes a good corner in this town... :(

Thank you thank you thank you!

But I must say my favorite reply is "find the squiggliest line and head towards it" :)

Thank you for all the suggestions, and if anyone spots me and the blue r6 with a number plate "308" on the headlight and tail give me a wave!!