Track day..06.29.09...Why not do them more

Bananas

Ok, After doing my first track day yesterday I must admit that if was more fun than i ever thought. I have heard friends talk about it from time to time but I was always afraid to wreck my bike or even wreck me AGAIN... I did novice and you can learn a lot in a day and do this on your every day street bike and not worry about trashing it, if you leave your ego at the door and keep your head .... not to metion the great people you meet at the track and have some great laughs with. If you truly love riding you should try one and be ready for a new hobby....

neg rep dude - what do you know about my financial situation? you really ought to get to know me and what i do to make my monies before you claim i have no money to spend or im wasting it.

you know nothing, but thanks for trying! :violin:

this rep system is a joke, the only way for people to say shit all the while hiding behind a tiny computer screen. if you've got a problem then man up and say it in the open instead of hiding.

Edited by natedogg624

yes it will hurt your wallet.
neg rep dude - what do you know about my financial situation? you really ought to get to know me and what i do to make my monies before you claim i have no money to spend or im wasting it.

you know nothing, but thanks for trying! :violin:

Did you just quote yourself and then tell yourself off? My head hurts I am going home

I totally agree if I would have had a spare clutch lever and some oil to top off with(we had changed anandas in the AM) I would have still hit 1 more session after eating shit on 7 and laying my bike down. My instructor even told me to get on it and get it teched so he could show me some more lines and get me ready to move up a level. I ate it after a session where he told me and 1 other guy to move up to 1;s or Int's next time, which I am DEF. not ready for lol.

But, I highly recommend a track day, but I must admit I do not recommend back to back days to anyone who is not in tip top shape. I run 1/2-1 a mile 4 days a week and lift 5 days a week and I was still feeling like I got my ass kicked after monday.