full coverage motorcycle insurance ? who has it

D-Ramey

I have State Farm, and have my homeowners, life, and car ins. with them. I pay about $28 a month for full coverage with a $250 deductable. Not as great as some others here have, but it's not bad really. And they do rate based soley on engine displacement, per my agent. But if a bike is all you'd have with them, expect to pay a higher rate.

True story.. You need a car insured too for a multi car discount, and renters or homeowners takes an additional 8% off the premium

Just a reminder. Even if you are an experienced rider taking the MSF return rider course can give you up to 25% off your insurance price. In one year I repayed the class three times over.

V-strom 1000 $400/yr

KLR 650 $150/yr

YZ 426 $76/yr

seem's like everyone own's house and has all there car's on there plan maybe thats why all ur guy's is full covarge is so cheap im going give them a call and see whats up...lol

i have 3 and allstate still quoted me 55 a month for full and that was before their revamped policy.
i just thought it was weird i have one ticket and they dont wanna cover me i called all state its 114 a month with 500 deductible not bad best i found i think ill call couple other place's...

i just got some quote's and wow 2-3k a year some people even higher progressive wants like 600 down and 250 a month who else has full coverage and what do u pay trying to find cheap quotes full covarge only and libilaty is 40 buck month it make no since..lol

Full Coverage ( Platinum) Allstate $57/mo during riding season

all state is the cheapest i got so far and it was state farm that turned me down for the ticket and wanted everyone in my house hold licences number and drivin history werid folk's over there..lol