Wifey wants a Suzuki C50T

600ZZ4eb

well you guys all suck my sweaty balls.... I have a c-50 that I turned into a touring bike, I.E. added the windshield and bags and rack and backrest and all.... I like it alot, it is super comfortable, and is very easily maintained, it has a fuel gauge and a clock... so I'm almost never late!! I did however have to switch out the seat for a mustang, to get more hours on bike... with the stock seat I found after an hour and a half my butt started hurting... but I have a big ass... If you ever wanna check it out let me know...

I like your bike Moose. I'm sure most hate on mine as well. :(

For an 800, the C50 is a heavy bike. If your wife is small, she may not like it.

The Shadows are lighter, but no fuel gauge, but I don't see why that is an issue. Just set the trip meter every time you fill up every 120 miles. I've taken mine to 165 miles and still had a half gallon.

The Vulcan 500's are nice, light and low. Not sure about the gauges though.

I would get her on an sv650 or similar before she buys anything though.

I like your bike Moose. I'm sure most hate on mine as well. :(

For an 800, the C50 is a heavy bike. If your wife is small, she may not like it.

The Shadows are lighter, but no fuel gauge, but I don't see why that is an issue. Just set the trip meter every time you fill up every 120 miles. I've taken mine to 165 miles and still had a half gallon.

The Vulcan 500's are nice, light and low. Not sure about the gauges though.

I would get her on an sv650 or similar before she buys anything though.

true it is heavy, but juliejulie was able to not only pick my bike up off the stand but she rode it with me on the back.... now that's impressive!!:)