Gun for sale...

MadMax33

Alright, I have a pistol that I need to get rid of but alas, no pics as of yet. Here is what I have:

Glock 22, 2nd Generation Full Sized Pistol with six magazines and an after-market, semi drop in barrel(it fits but still might need tweaked), and around 350rnds of target ammo(FMJ 165GR) as well as 100 rounds of self-defense ammo(Gold Dot HP, 155GR Double Tap Ammo), for $500.

This is a little too big for me to carry it concealed so I will eventually move down to a compact. The caliber is .40S&W, for those unfamiliar with Glock models.

I don't really need another gun since I have a .357, which suits my needs but I have heard that Springfields are doing well. For a semi-auto, I am still debating calibers for Concealed Carry.

Edited by MadMax33

I don't really need another gun since I have a .357, which suits my needs but I have heard that Springfields are doing well. For an semi-auto, I am still debating calibers for Concealed Carry.

You already have your CCW or going to take the class with us? :)

Alright, I have a pistol that I need to get rid of but alas, no pics as of yet. Here is what I have:

Glock 22, 2nd Generation Full Sized Pistol with six magazines and an after-market, semi drop in barrel(it fits but still might need tweaked), and around 350rnds of target ammo(FMJ 165GR) as well as 100 rounds of self-defense ammo(Gold Dot HP, 155GR Double Tap Ammo), for $500.

This is a little too big for me to carry it concealed so I will eventually move down to a compact. The caliber is .40S&W, for those unfamiliar with Glock models.

What is the condition? Are the mags hi-caps? What is the aftermarket barrell...is stock pipe is still there?