Sun 7/5 - Anyone one riding??

SWing'R

I've got a great ride that takes about a couple of hours. It runs around Alum (stop at Cheshire for a slice of the best pizza you ever had), then out to the Scioto. No traffic, great roads. I'll go at around 3 or 4. If you want to meet up, lemme know. Hey Strictly Street, You'll like this circuit.
I liked the 188 ride too. Especially the corn field action I saw. :)
Thanks, but I think we want to keep this local for now. I need a few more rides before my confidence level (in myself and in my bike) is to the point where I'll ride for hours in the middle of nowhere.

How's meeting up at noon @ Iron Pony sound for everyone? Radar looks great, don't expect any more rain for the rest of the day.

Meet at IP, sure.

When is the question.

If noon I got to go.

If 3PM a nice lunch might be first, yum, lunch.

Edited by Strictly Street

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's done, meeting will now be 3PM at IP.

I live about 60 seconds from there, I'll roll around at noon in case anyone missed the memo.

I'm leaving in a minute, glad I checked here but I can't go that late, got things to do later. If anyone wants to ride with me I'll be @ the Pony at Noon anyway.

don't go eating too much.....pizza.....wasn't that on the plan today?

Yeah, I can't wait to see what the best pizza in Ohio tastes like. If it's better than Flying Pizza or Adriatico's, I'm buying the business.

Fo sho's. I just got back from a ride with SWing'r, he showed up at noon. Looney did too, but apparently the wife tugged at the chain a little bit... :)

I WAS THERE TO SPEND MY GIFT CARD!!!! I WEAR THE PANTS IN MY HOUSE, I RULE THE ROOST, I AM THE K......gotta go the wife is reading.

We rode a nice ride. Some nice turns, some good straights, a nice mix.

Lots of scenic spots too. The pizza was really good too.

Parked in the middle of the IP lot so everybody could see us and thats how most of us found each other, that and looking for the antique bike. :)

We did see some other OR people at the IP but they didn't go for the ride.

I'm not sure who we all were when it was all said and done.

But it was Hue Jass, Looney, Strictly Street and Cheech

I'm not sure of everybody else, first names, screen names, Yikes!

Who can keep them straight?

So check in with your comments on the ride!

Oh yea, post some pics!

:ttiwwop:

I was there as well. It was a nice, relaxing day. Pizza was good..I'm not sure about the Best in Ohio..but it was good. (thanks again Looney)

Nice weather, no accidents, no tickets, good food, good company...yup it was a good day!

So I screwed up and got turned around on the way home w/2 people following me. Cheech broke off, and the other guy and I caught him again on 270. This is why I don't lead packs. Had a great time fellas, can't wait to do it again.

So I screwed up and got turned around on the way home w/2 people following me. Cheech broke off, and the other guy and I caught him again on 270. This is why I don't lead packs. Had a great time fellas, can't wait to do it again.

I figured the best way to get on 315 from where we were was Ackerman, so that's where I broke. I don't think the semi behind me was too happy with me taking my hand off the the throttle... :)

All in all, an excellent day. No wrecks, even with Strictly Street dumping water bottles like they were depth charges. :D Hue, thanks for the route and the lead. Looney, thanks^3 for lunch, I have a feeling that waitress isn't going to forget us anytime soon.

Oh Hue, if you want good Chicago style 'za, might I suggest Adriatico's on 11th right off the southern end of campus. Best Chicago style I've had in Columbus. Not too far from that is Flying Pizza, the best NY style in Columbus. Food for thought. ;)

So I screwed up and got turned around on the way home w/2 people following me. Cheech broke off, and the other guy and I caught him again on 270. This is why I don't lead packs.

that made me laugh, and yeah, gotta stay in front of Strictly Street and his waters!