Wednes Bike Night QSL On Polaris

djisle

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY apologies to mr brett and everyone....i am after all new to this thing.....i wasn't trying to offend anyone or step on anyones toes.....now that i know better i will try not to do it again in the future:(

Shut up shutin' up;)

But somewhat back on topic.

CC at 7pm, roll over to QSL at about 7:20.

Then we throw DJ into some nearby pond & maybe stop for some food somewhere after that.

No ponds nearby...

Sammich, yum

Are we going to go for a short ride anytime Wednesday?

We keep saying we will but then after food nobody wants to move.

Course, the foods been pretty good. But even so...

Polaris traffic sux at 5pm but by 6 it mellows as much as its going to.

Maybe a short ride first, last? If anyone knows the area roads?

What do you think MRBret?

image.php?u=1316&dateline=1246839639

Edited by Strictly Street

If anyone wasnt to go for a ride before I'll leave that to them.

As for food / ride after QSL i'd just put that to the group of who ever is at QSL to get a general opinion of food location or riding route

Oh and Street, there are a couple of ponds over by CC.... where we meet ;)

Edited by mrbret

theres no good roads to ride up there is there???? remember im out here in coshocton county where the real roads are :)

It's pretty much city as far as I know, which isn't much, in that area. Shopping malls and highways. I hoped someone would know more about it than I do.

I have heard the real fun roads are in coshocton county but that would be a bit far for a QSL night ride, at least for me.

Perhaps, suit up, show up and get some grub is the best that can be done in the area. Which ain't so bad when you think of it. :)

circle wheelies in the parking lot can be fun too I suppose ....... its still a good time hanging out with you city slickers I'll be there again :) you twisted my arm

The last 4 times I've been there 'they' brought their chopper in at 100 feet so we all knew 'they' were there.

We smiled for the camera and drove away slowly, with dignity I might add!

(At least till it was out of sight)

theres no good roads to ride up there is there???? remember im out here in coshocton county where the real roads are :)

There are a FEW out in western Licking county, not far from there, but nothing that is much fun. I have to drive most of the way across the county just to get to some fun roads...

The last 4 times I've been there 'they' brought their chopper in at 100 feet so we all knew 'they' were there.

We smiled for the camera and drove away slowly, with dignity I might add!

(At least till it was out of sight)

CPD comes rippin in blackhawk down style.

They make me feel like a Somali when they do that. :D

HEY NOW! Union County and where it meets Delaware has some nice roads. :) Don't be thinking your the king of all roads out there! lol

:plus1: I'm in for tonight! See you guys at CC

well like i said if anyone wants to run the roads i'll gladly be your tour guide with dgtl girl if she would like it will be a blast

I'm in Dublin and looking for better roads. I haven't read this whole thread yet. Is this a conversation about roads NW of Columbus?