Almost hit a deer.

12oclocker

I almost hit a deer today at 100mph and died, in broad daylight. Luckily I was able to pre-plot the deer's path of attempted suicide, accelerate, and pull a james bond bank manuver around him. :eek:

I almost hit a deer today at 100mph and died, in broad daylight. Luckily I was able to pre-plot the deer's path of attempted suicide, accelerate, and pull a james bond bank manuver around him. :eek:

Glad you're ok... but 100... sheesh ;)

On last nights ride I had 4, no kidding 4 deer in the road or trying to die in front of the bike out near Baltimore OH, counted over 15 in 30 minutes, and no I don't have pics....

lol it's cool, I believe ya, hell I damn near hit one Monday on the way to work in the friggin Ghetto! A damned ghetto deer!

In 12o'clocker's defense he was only doing it to test the speed calibrator he developed/sells. Plus it was on a DEAD road that has 1 car on it every 30 minutes probably. It literally is deserted where he did it at, well, except for deer supposedly. :lol:

me too... I was only going ~70mph though... two deer ran out in front of me about an hour ago. I was only upset bc I was at least 10 miles from civilization and I was damn near outta gas, and I was pissed that I had to slam on my brakes then use my last drops of gas to accelerate again.

me too... I was only going ~70mph though... two deer ran out in front of me about an hour ago. I was only upset bc I was at least 10 miles from civilization and I was damn near outta gas, and I was pissed that I had to slam on my brakes then use my last drops of gas to accelerate again.

if youd been at qsl where you belong that wouldnt have happened :)

Pics or it didn't happen...

Post pic of your shorts. That will prove it!:lol: