Xbox Live gamertags post em up

Mr Anderson

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I've lost at FIFA10 to a 12 yr old mexican... I quit for a couple of days before I tried again... It's disheartening. :drink:

should have thought twice about that...most of them come out with a soccer ball at birth, they are instantly soccer gods in real life and now they take over video games too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
my roommate, my friend, my dad, and I have all been addicted to Borderlands lately. The four player online co-op is so much fun.

I love Borderlands! It's an awesome game and a shame more people didn't tune into it. I'm working on my second playthrough and nearly that level 50 mark. Next I'll be tackling the zombies!

I love Borderlands! It's an awesome game and a shame more people didn't tune into it. I'm working on my second playthrough and nearly that level 50 mark. Next I'll be tackling the zombies!

Lol I know we played together the other night. Btw Chachi and I are both now on our second play through as well

Lol I know we played together the other night. Btw Chachi and I are both now on our second play through as well

I so didn't put 2 and 2 together on that one. DUH. As you can tell I don't read entire posts. I finally reached my 50 and played some of the zombie missions. Those are pretty fun. I still need to try the Moxxi thing.

I tried to pick this up during Xmas, but I ran out of $$. :) Next time it happens to go on sale I might snatch it up.

I tried to pick this up during Xmas, but I ran out of $$. :) Next time it happens to go on sale I might snatch it up.

It's totally worth it! Very addicting. I'm not a big RPG person, but this has enough shooter elements to keep me interested. Just a really fun game. :) Send me an invite when you pick it up. I can always play that game.

• 6 months later...
\/ I'll be on at some point every night usually...

soon I feel

You suck...I've been playing BC for months. I guess I need to get my CoD back and pay for the new maps to get you to play with me.

:D