Next Dayton Ride.....?

MattKatz

It's all my fault... I haven't been annoying the hell out of Nick to start a ride (so I can bail on it halfway through **SHUT UP RILLO!!**)

Haven't had a reason to be a noodge about setting up a ride, since my bike has been in the hospital :(

It's all my fault... I haven't been annoying the hell out of Nick to start a ride (so I can bail on it halfway through **SHUT UP RILLO!!**)

Haven't had a reason to be a noodge about setting up a ride, since my bike has been in the hospital :(

:lol:

I'm up for a ride

i dont think anyone is against it, i dont think anyone is wanting to head one up....

That's my issue I don't mind riding as part of the group but if I have to lead I'd rather be out on my own rather than have you nut jobs tailing my ass. :D

That's my issue I don't mind riding as part of the group but if I have to lead I'd rather be out on my own rather than have you nut jobs tailing my ass. :D

but sometimes the nut jobs tailing you give you funny stories of off-track shenanigans....

im ready to ride. thursday, friday, sat or sun. whenever you guys say when. Id love to get a decent group together. I would really like to go on the entire sunday ride. RSVDON and I did a portion of it last thursday. I am free this thurs if anyone would be interested in doing it after I get off work at 4. I just dont know the route, so someone else would have to lead!

im ready to ride. thursday, friday, sat or sun. whenever you guys say when. Id love to get a decent group together. I would really like to go on the entire sunday ride. RSVDON and I did a portion of it last thursday. I am free this thurs if anyone would be interested in doing it after I get off work at 4. I just dont know the route, so someone else would have to lead!

I tried the route again in my head. Almost got it down, but still need to look at the maps, I got lost near the end. I want to get it memorized so I can worry about other things besides where to go.

I'll lead a group of 4 or 7 people, done it before, but any larger group than that and I think it'll be a big headache. I respect Nick for being apparently as good as he is at leading rides, or anyone else for that matter. There's a lot to keep an eye on while trying to have your own fun.

Edited by RSVDon