Mid Ohio Extras July 17-19

kzz21

Honda Super Cycle Weekend at GasWerks

Come and enjoy drink discounts on all Brown Forman beverages along with games, prizes, and ticket giveaways from 4-8 pm. All in attendance will receive a ticket discount.

Mansfield Bike Rally

After the action at the track, head downtown to enjoy an evening of great bike fun. The Mansfield Bike Rally is the place to be for the Gixxie Sportbike Extreme Stunt Show, Team FMX freestyle motocross aerial stunt show, autograph sessions with Neil Hodgson and Jake Holden of Corona Racing Team, live bands, summertime food, wheelies, endos, burn-outs, and more! Click here for more information.

Professional Street Bike Stunt Rider

Don't forget to look for Clint Ewing over the weekend performing outrageous stunts on his 2009 CBR 600! Clint will be performing during the lunch breaks throughout the whole weekend.

Name: Clint Ewing

Profession: Professional Street Bike Stunt Rider

Accomplishments: World Record Holder for Longest Ride Through a Tunnel of Fire

Hometown: Santa Barbara, CA

Sponsors: Dunlop Tires, Speed & Strength, Tucker Rocky, Galfer, RG3 Suspension

Ride: (2) 2009 CBR 600's

Ride Your Bike Around Mid-Ohio

For the 19th straight year, you have the opportunity to ride your motorcycle on track through the dealer ride promotion. See below for a list of vendors and dealerships participating.

Mansfield Bike Rally

Downtown Mansfield

Friday, July 17th 5PM- 11PM

Saturday, July 18th NOON- 11PM

After the action at the track, come downtown to enjoy an evening of great bike fun. The Mansfield

Bike Rally is the place to be for the Gixxie Sportbike Extreme Stunt Show, Team FMX freestyle

motocross aerial stunt show, autograph sessions with Neil Hodgson and Jake Holden of Corona Rac-

ing Team, live bands, summertime food, wheelies, endos, burn-outs, and more!

There’s even a Bike Show and 2 Bike Parades. Come join the parade! Friday’s parade starts from

Hale’s Harley Davidson and Saturday’s from Lexington to the downtown Bike Rally. For a full list

of activities and more information, visit www.MansfieldBikeRally.com or call 800-642-0375.

For discounts on hotels, dining, and more, go to www.ExperienceMotorsports.com and click on

RACE’09!

I will camp Friday through Sunday. The Mansfield bike rally (I mean the ride part) suck...25 HDs, three sportsbikes and that's all...did it last year never again....but downtown was fun......but too many cops...I chose the safe camping ground this time.....

Edited by Kosmo
big typo error

I will camp Monday through Sunday. The Mansfield bike rally (I mean the ride part) suck...25 HDs, three sportsbikes and that's all...did it last year never again....but downtown was fun......but too many cops...I chose the safe camping ground this time.....

Yeah, the whole Mansfield thing sucks.

If anyone IS going... we always have the option of crashing this event with a bunch of sportbikes. I'd be in if we could get a few of us to represent. Worse-case, we'd get food and a ride to Mohican out of it for $10.

picture.php?albumid=389&pictureid=5362

I was only planning on going on Saturday anyway... and not even to the track.

If anyone IS going... we always have the option of crashing this event with a bunch of sportbikes. I'd be in if we could get a few of us to represent. Worse-case, we'd get food and a ride to Mohican out of it for $10.

I'm always up for some sportbike, poker-run, mohican adventure, $10 food crashing events. Plus I'm close to this... haha