My ride on the dragon

LilTuffGirl

If this is "damn good" then I'd hate to see your definition of "bad"

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/orderpage.aspx?pi=0QAK00IW050784&po=784

Just offering advice. Modern bikes are so amazing you can get away with a lot, and he very well may be going at a quick pace, but just looking at a picture it's pretty obvious he taught himself how to ride. There are a lot things he could do and then that combined with the bravery he could be much quicker (and safer).

holy hell! :eek: that beautiful bike is being violated with the lack of form! where is lizard when ya need him! And regardless of temperature, I think I'd rather keep my skin than risk it like that... just sayin :nono:

If he's a 'good' rider like that, then get him some form lessons at a trackday and see what happens when he figures it out!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure he'll be awesome at the track with someone giving him tips..

anyways... Killboy going up the hill.. two whole pics of me 3rd row

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/ThumbPage.aspx?e=4924049&g=07&s=400

not bad though... rather have a side shot to show the bike though.

Nice lean. I think it looks great!

holy hell i didnt think it could get any worse... oh well you can only ride with bad form for so long one day it will bite em in the ass... some one just needs to help a bit polite tips could change the world for them... and hopefully they take kind to constructive critizism... thats how i learned right

well i will say it again you have good form for starting out.. plus gear well we know what that means.. :) and i will say it one more time and this time add more :) little to no gear on a technical road riding aggressively not smart.. i dont care how hot it is i would rather be protected today then not to be able to say its to hot tomorrow and holy hell are they seriously riding that turn right next to each other?!?!?! ive ridden the dragon its not that wide...

Thanks :) I'm not use to hearing good things about my riding lol

The road is actually very nice and clean and smooth for the most part. But you're right it isn't that wide and people keep going over the yellow line.

And i'm one that always wears a jacket. Well other than when we were at Gatlinburg and all that. It's like being at the beach, you don't really move much. Plus I would have passed out from heat stroke if I did. No joke.

I guess thats why right now I have 2 leather jackets and one textile. hah I wear the textile a lot during the summer. But I wanted more protection on the dragon.

Speaking of.. I need to get my textile out of the washer and clean my leather...

oookay.. why did I end up with negative rep points for complimenting her pics, riding posture, and dragon slaying??

Negative rep comment: "Awww you're so nice . . . then crash, boom, dead."

Someone apparently has too much time on their hands.