AMA Superbike at Mid Ohio -- July 17-19

Casper

Who's going? A bunch of us will be there in the campgrounds. Look for the OR banner.

If you're planning on camping, be sure you know the new rules! Only one tent per site! And advance purchase for the sites ends July 15th at 5:00P.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I usually shower in the ladies showers, BUT... Im rolling solo this year so I will most likely not be doing that. The lady showers are pretty nice tho. They have curtains and everything. Its nice not having to look at 30 cacks while you are scrubbing your own.

well, i usually shower in the ladies showers, but... Im rolling solo this year so i will most likely not be doing that. The lady showers are pretty nice tho. They have curtains and everything. Its nice not having to look at 30 cacks while you are scrubbing your own.

lol?

Well, I usually shower in the ladies showers, BUT... Im rolling solo this year so I will most likely not be doing that. The lady showers are pretty nice tho. They have curtains and everything. Its nice not having to look at 30 cacks while you are scrubbing your own.

truthfully he is a tranny...