AMA Superbike at Mid Ohio -- July 17-19

Casper

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you camping this year?

PS: Your sig pic is awesome. Send me the full res and I'll play around with it in PhotoShop if you want.

Nope....no camping for us this year....

DAMN NEW RULES.....:rulez:

J/K

I will be up there both sat and sun.....QBEE will be there on Sun

I will be there Friday through Sunday. My two boys and a nephew. How can I find the camping sight with OH.

You may want to opt the family camp area though....if you do not want to see the bad part.....I have no clues about the ages.....but couldn't resist the free advice as I do have a family as well.....:D

I think they usually have the OR banner up so it shouldn't be too hard to find. :)

Hopefully I can find a way to sneak in :)

Going to do the HD poker run in the morning, then head over to MidOhio by 3:30, then catch the 4 and 5 PM races!

Yay fun times

Dude, they're more like stalls. You have your own private changing area and private shower.

Casper....you weren't supposed to give up Yota's secret.....how is he supposed to get any cack action this weekend......or is that what APCh8r was referring to when he said he'll be working at night?????

Casper....you weren't supposed to give up Yota's secret.....how is he supposed to get any cack action this weekend......or is that what APCh8r was referring to when he said he'll be working at night?????

watch it there pal, don't be running your mouth just because I am 2 hours away....

yeah back out last ngiht offically. so i was freaking cuz i had a 340 bill for the hotel for both nights!!!! james and his girl will be stay with us tho just talked to him a bit ago (thank gawd cuz im poor) and greggggggg will be crashing with us sat night for a $20 fee and a bj that he keeps saying are his speciality??? i just siad ok and aylssa said she wanted to get some tips from him

yeah back out last ngiht offically. so i was freaking cuz i had a 340 bill for the hotel for both nights!!!! james and his girl will be stay with us tho just talked to him a bit ago (thank gawd cuz im poor) and greggggggg will be crashing with us sat night for a $20 fee and a bj that he keeps saying are his speciality??? i just siad ok and aylssa said she wanted to get some tips from him

:eek: see thats the gay shit I'm talkin about... no way I would share a room with you fuckers.

yea ross is going to indiana for some dumb reason...adam I will be taking the wheel off tomorrow before I head up...just got to find a way to get the tire off before I give it too you. I might have time to swing by the shop.

so far.......

miller light....(bread & butter...when everything runs out....)

great lakes assorted

goose island assorted

magic hat seasonal

negra modelo

shiner bock

and oh yeah......guinness

DAMN!!! :eek: Koz is loaded for bear! :lol: