AMA Superbike at Mid Ohio -- July 17-19

Casper

yea ross is going to indiana for some dumb reason...adam I will be taking the wheel off tomorrow before I head up...just got to find a way to get the tire off before I give it too you. I might have time to swing by the shop.

No-Mar is set-up next to us, they might help you out.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im leaving in a couple hours with my family. we will be staying in the R.V. section with a travel trailer. however with no power:mad:. i am also doing the L.E.D. on wends. there. i'll be needing a tire change for that if anyone knows of someone that is going to be up there with a changer. hope to meet some of u.

I should be there sat and sunday weather permitting. I will be sitting at the "s's" on the hill! woot! If you all get a chance stop out at goodfellows at park avenue in mansfield...the place will be jam packed. I should be out their fri and sat night.

CbrGirl is up there now. To get to our camp sites, go to the fourth drive past family camping, then all the way down. We back up to the woods. That's my favorite spot. I'll be up there as soon as I can get out of work.

I'm headed there tomorrow. I just saw my neighbor last night gearing up his truck w/ his bikes on the back and a KEG so you better believe RRH will hunt his ass down at some point! Hopefully I'll meet some more of you there. Not sure about camping or where..but hell, I can pretty much just go find some woods w/ a sleeping bag and crash..no worries. I'll scope out the OR sign/tent etc...

and as usual I'll throw the gear in the back of the car.

If a group of two or three bikes ride up together and want to park in the infield does that cost $15 each or $15 for all three? Anyone know?

Free parking for bikes as far as I can tell from their website. We have never paid for bike parking in the three or four years we had been there.

Free parking for bikes as far as I can tell from their website. We have never paid for bike parking in the three or four years we had been there.

What time were you thinking of going to the infield? I think I'm getting there ~3