Ever pass a cop on a bike in Michigan (he's doing 80) and you're doing 100? I did.

InyaAzz

That's 'cause they figure that boy aint right. Plus running veteran plates with a CCH doesn't hurt.

Did this thread get gayed up on the first page by the OP?

The gayness followed you in the door!

AWESOME!! now go out and buy a lottery ticket.

I'm surprised MI is still using HDs for mounted cops. Most places have swapped out the those slow pieces of shite for ST1300s or better.

The best part about HD cop bikes is that the only difference between the cop version and civilian version are the lights and siren! No extra HP or nothing.

You know...I'm gonna do that tonight. Maybe I can win enough to buy a brazilian house whore/wife. Just as long as she doesn't have access to a purse.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am from Michigan and go there all the time. Highway Police are very cool. For those of you whom have never driven the Detroit Autobahn you need to. Triple Digit Speeds are common place. Drivers merge right and stay out of the fast lane. Once you get into Ohio the Stupidity starts. Camping in the fast lane, Cop at every other turn-around. Ohio cage drivers are the worst in the country. They will never move over to the right to allow faster drivers to pass. They think they own the left lane. Michigan drivers would cut them off and give the middle finger salute. LEFT LANE IS FOR PASSING! Ohio just does not get it...Russ

+1 million! I'm probably the only agressive Ohio driver I know. There's nothing I hate more than seeing an Ohio license plate in front of me while traveling through Michigan.

I'll give MI drivers credit, the ONLY bitch I have is that while they're good at keeping traffic flowing at speed... they're illiterate and cause traffic to stop.

When I used to travel Rt. 23, there'd be signs posted 3 MILES until the lane ended, and yet people would try to f*(king merge < 100ft from the 'last chance barrel'. Aggravated me to no end.

i was going to write a book about my observations of ohio drivers that go up and down 71 from cleveland to columbus (i used to make the trek every weekend) and I decided i'd rather snicker and laugh privately rather than write a 15000 page book about a bunch of fucks with 2 ton missiles.

Edited by jbot

Michigan SUCKS!

I love driving up there though. Rules of the road do apply except following the speed limit. Do not go up there and drive like most people do in Ohio you will be waved at with the one finger salute. We used to show dogs and traveled into Michigan quite often, I have also traveled there for training on software that I use for work, anytime there was a traffic hold up is was some asshole from Ohio.

It never occurred to me to ask for an officer’s number but then again I'm not on the down low.

I am from Michigan and go there all the time. Highway Police are very cool. For those of you whom have never driven the Detroit Autobahn you need to. Triple Digit Speeds are common place. Drivers merge right and stay out of the fast lane. Once you get into Ohio the Stupidity starts. Camping in the fast lane, Cop at every other turn-around. Ohio cage drivers are the worst in the country. They will never move over to the right to allow faster drivers to pass. They think they own the left lane. Michigan drivers would cut them off and give the middle finger salute. LEFT LANE IS FOR PASSING! Ohio just does not get it...Russ

:plus1:

Seriously, anyone under 18 has to have a helmet in the state of Ohio; he must be some kind of a retard. He must not be very fast if the baby can hang on. From that picture it looks like he rides with other people, can't they explain to him that’s just wrong?

10-4 on Michigan vs Ohio. Driving 70 on interstate while in Michigan and semis blow by you, then there's the cager traffic that's even faster. Ohio is more into the random tax money generation. Come across the state line into Ohio and count troopers. You ain't got enough digits to do it!

I've probably been back and forth between Ohio and Michigan more than anyone on this forum...there is a BIG difference in LEO presence on the highway. Especially on the turnpike. BUT..one advantage of the turnpike (even though you're paying for it), is that it's well maintained. Can't say that for the roads around Detroit.

Got real lucky my first summer after buying my bike.

Passed a trooper out in BFE Ohio, coming southbound across Rte. 11 to see my girlfriend in Calcutta (aka BFE II, Pennsylginihio).

Freshly paved road :yay: so as soon as I got to the fresh tarmac and whacked the throttle open and tucked in because I hadn't gotten a chance to max the Suzuki out.

Came over the crest of a small hill, doing about 110, and there's a STATIE sitting in the median...

With his head leaned back in his seat, face staring directly at the headliner in his car. :wtf:

Laughed inside my helmet and let it roll down to a safer 70 before I touched the gas again. Dude was passed-out asleep. :D

Amen

I've probably been back and forth between Ohio and Michigan more than anyone on this forum...there is a BIG difference in LEO presence on the highway. Especially on the turnpike. BUT..one advantage of the turnpike (even though you're paying for it), is that it's well maintained. Can't say that for the roads around Detroit.

While you can fly on them, Michigan roads SUCK freeways included.