Anyone NOT going to Mid-Ohio this weekend?

don_zielke

if you want a really good road where the residents dont care try 678 right off 374 after you get off big pine turn right on 374 towards 33 for about 5 miles, 374 has a long sweeper to the left 678 goes straight. take 678 to 180 also a very nice road 180 dumps onto 33 between 374 and 664 take a left to go to 374 a right to go to 664

If you guys do you can ride with JRM and me :)

I'm in for the mohican poker run! Who else from C-bus is planning on going??? JRM said MJ was going, anyone else?

We should coordinate a departure from cbus so we can ride up together.

hey guys if you dont mind... BIG PINE ROAD 5.1 miles into it is my aunts horse ranch DO NOT go flying through there you spook the horses and its not good for them, with customers on it, so far my aunt has been great about us cruising through there but her hospitality wont last long if the horse keep getting spooked.. and she will start having the park rangers patrol it

Good to know... I haven't been on Big Pine for a while.

Gang, something has come up that requires my attention tomorrow morning, so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a delayed start ride instead - starting at 1:00 PM instead of 9:00 AM?

I posted the route, so if you want to just go at the previous time that's fine too, I just can't leave until 1:00... I'll be Starbuck's at 1:00 if anyone wants to go.

(Updated first page too)

Edited by don_zielke

i'm in

And we had a good ride - DODGING THE RAIN! ;)

I measured 185 miles from Groveport (where I gassed up)... did part of one of the MadMap routes...

1. Reynoldsburg to Circleville via 317 and Rt 104,

2. Circleville to London via Rt 56,

3. London to Washington Court House via Rt 38,

4. Wash C.H. to Hillsboro via Rt 41 and S.R. 6, Rt 28, Rt 771, and Rt 138,

5. Hillsboro to Chilicothe via Rt 50

6. Chilicothe to Reynoldsburg via Rt 23 (we just wanted to get home by that point)

We got hammered with rain from Rt23/270 to Reynoldsburg.

We were supposed to go from Hillsboro to Waverly via 124 and Rt 220, then Rt 335, C.R. 50, Rt 207, Rt 327, and back up to Rt 56. We ran out of steam. The loop from Circleville to London to Wash. C.H. was pretty boring. We should have run the opposite direction, but we would have got soaked.

Did anyone else go ride at 9:00 AM?

Yeah we were out from 9a to about 6p last night. We got a little wet on SR 62 heading toward the Velvet Ice cream/ ye Ole Mill. Then on 13/79 in Heath we got it again. And finally on U.S. 40 heading into Pataskala we got completely soaked all the way through. I had water in the bottom of my boots. It was sweet. We stuck it out thou and went back to the origin of our poker and had some food and watched the raffles, 50/50, and cruises drawings. My brother-in-law/sister had a full house but still didn't win. Not that it mattered all the money went back to the "A Kid Again" charity. It was fun even with the rain. Hopefully everyone else that rode around Ohio stayed safe yesterday.